RE-Implement TNT from Dispensers

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by EquableHook, Jul 15, 2018.

?

Should this be Re-implemented

Yes 21 vote(s) 91.3%
No 1 vote(s) 4.3%
Not sure 1 vote(s) 4.3%
  1. Hello fellow EMCers. Did you know that you cannot fire tnt from a dispenser on EMC? This concept takes away from us being able to create cool automated farms such as wood and stone! I would really like to see this feature reimplemented back in TOWN. Not in the wild or waste TOWN. That way griefing is not occurring in the precious wild outposts. This allows for players to create brand new redstone farms in town.

What do you think. This is NOT A DEBATE THREAD... Please simply answer +1 -1 and state a little reason.

I will start +1. Just finished building an "automated" wood farm from youtube not realizing that dispensers don't fire tnt...
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. +9999999

This need to happen It would be so useful.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. +1 emerald I think this can allow fun things
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. I voted No in the poll. I believe that it was a mistake. I thought about it, and I believe it SHOULD be reimplement as long as the lit TNT does no damage to blocks around it in ANY world, being town, wild, and waste.
    +1
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. I think there's a reason why TNT cannot be used normally during ingame on EMC, but I must agree that it should be brought back.

Even if it's spawned unlit, that's fine.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. +1

Would be very usefull for a lot of stuff.

I was working (today) on a system that uses flying machines and such to do basically the same thing as a dispenser: instead of having to place the blocks in a dispenser you would place all of them down to be moved in a cube maker, then that cube would slowly be taken apart by a few flying machines: letting explode 1TNT at the time.
    This here would save me effort of making that and the server the lagg of having quite a few pistons push stuff around :)
    (I , so far, didn't use any redstone dust apart from the few 0-ticks though: so it wouldn't be that much lagg... :p )
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. +1 but i would like to see this feature in the wild for players who choose not to play in town
    FadedMartian likes this.