Rare Drop from Mairlax boss

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CraftyCosmic, Sep 17, 2013.

?

Yes?

Yes! 5 vote(s) 21.7%
No! 13 vote(s) 56.5%
Half and Half 5 vote(s) 21.7%
  1. I'm just wondering. You are banned right, why would you want this if can't even use it (sorry if that sounded rude)
    BilboBaggins23 and cddm95ace like this.
  2. This probably won't be implemented because flying is out of the french vanilla way (i know that diamond supporters can fly on utopia but they pay for that). And I also think that being able to do what is said above, flying out of lava, etc, would make it too easy to survive in the wild. The point of the wild is that there is danger out there we can't make it too easy, even if it has a small percent drop rate. This is just my opinion and I tried to give it in the nicest way possible. :)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  3. 1. Even with the book, you must die then.
    2. Good idea, craft a sword while getting chased. Why did I not think of that!
    3. Notice how I said Not.
  4. How about.. It is only useable in town?
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  5. mairlax?
  6. The only person to point out the mistake. What a jerk
    jk
  7. Was about to call you out on rudeness and right before hitting reply I noticed the gray text XD
  8. :( I was kinda confused :confused: dont worry i saw the grey text
  9. That happens to everyone :).
    Edit-Grey Text!
  10. Well, I have a brother and I would like his experience to be epic!
  11. Flying is technically 100% vanilla... just not in survival mode; Ever heard of creative? :p
  12. I use it all of the time! :p lol!
  13. What about instead of flying, the scroll changes your jump height, so instead of a 1 block jump you get 2. Not a big difference, but still something that can be useful when needed.
  14. I say no, because ICC has stated that flying will never be given to normal players.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  15. I think this is WAY too OP. Flying is very powerful and can also be damaging if put into the wrong hands.
  16. And he can't post himself?
  17. Yes. I can too, I am more creative than him too.

Edit-repling to the person above me, i forgot to hit the "Reply" button.