(Rant?) Sims 4, thoughts?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Caeyde, Aug 7, 2014.

1. New one being Sims 3 or 4?
    3 is pretty good, Im impressed with it. I've been playing it for a while now. It's a bithard to get the right things, because most things are for Sim Points (irl money currency) but the game is good without sim points anyways

Didn't that end last month?
    Completely true, I got it. Works fine
  2. Sounds nice, yh i might get back into the game, but atm to busy to get into any other games, but i will have to get it soon :D
  3. Well, it was free. If you look it up, you'll find lots of things about it being free with all the expansion packs.
  4. Ulti is right, i made a Thread about this a while back. It's still free (i believe) but you need to activate it as its not in the origin store directory
  5. Well, how can I do this? I would like it if you would help me, because I don't know what origin is :p
  6. Yes once you have downloaded Origin there is a tab in the top left hand corner that says origin. click that and click redeem product code then insert the code 'I-LOVE-THE-SIMS' and it should install the Sims 2 Ultimate edition :)
  7. That's Unfortunate :'(
  8. Then I installed origin for nothing >.< Time to delete my account and deinstall the program I guess...
  9. Might as well keep it, they give out free games all the time
    I've got Plants vs Zombies and Peggle for free already
  10. Wow. I would really want Peggle :eek: I'll look more into it when I have some spare time I'm not spending on osu! :p
  11. I might have to try out osu! some time, I've seen it mentioned too many times haha
    Going to have a look at it now
  12. (Back on topic, and possibly active again)

Sims 4 Create a Sim demo is possibly being released to everyone tomorrow! I'm pretty excited :p
  13. I like the art style of Sims 4, the exchange, the emotions, but not how the towns look or how Maxis has cut a buttload of content from the game and wants to add them as expansion packs. Yeah, sure; Sims can have expansion packs. After all, milking people's wallets with expansion packs that aren't worth their trouble is what EA do best and have done since the early 2000's. But seriously? They're called expansion packs for a reason - and cut content doesn't go in them.

If they want to add pools and toddlers, they can release them in a post-release update - not an expansion pack.

And while Maxis are killing themselves, EA, please go and kill a studio that's worth killing, like Mythos.
    snow_freak and AliceF3 like this.
  14. Not going to buy it. It's gimped beyond belief and doesn't include features that even the Sims 2 had, EA's going to milk this until its dead. I personally think no one should buy it because it looks like its shaping up to be Simcity 5 all over again.
  15. I'm staying with my sims 3 and the eps, they cost monies, my monies...
  16. Since the Create a Sim Demo came out a few days ago, I'm pretty impressed really
    I might buy the Limited Edition version, but not the Digital Deluxe
  17. i dont know alot about the sims franchise, i think my sister had one where you built rolorcoasters or somthing a long time ago but i do know my girlfriend is super punped for it, so it might be good
  18. Roller Coaster Tycoon?
  19. Simcity 5? :eek: