Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. google translate was probably used.
  2. No, I speak a lot of French.
  3. not by you, by the person who said it in chat.
  4. Oh, okay.
  5. Its what you don't see... (the player that burned to death) heh.
    Failed rescue mission.
  6. How many hearts are that? :eek: Looks like a lot for sure!

Messing around in the new tutorial!
    2013-10-07_14.17.29.png 2013-10-07_14.31.12.png 2013-10-07_14.53.47.png
    Unfortunately I think it got fixed later where you could chat in tutorial.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  7. unofficial EMC bug team
    those were the days where we could /res unstuck in the tutorial...
    607 likes this.
  8. 2014-05-31_00.26.41.png

Found this selfie style screenshot from a couple of months back :) finch_rocks_1, effinbatman and I in the "hottub" by PvP ^_^
    607 likes this.
  9. Get razor game booster it helps alot :p
  10. Could I have a bit more info about it?
  11. It works if you do not want to manually do everything it preforms on your PC then manually undo them when you stop playing a game. Its a time saver and everything it does can improve your FPS if you are at minimum specs. It also allows you to go up from low settings to medium on some games. It made big improvements when I played planetside2 and BF4. I could not play BF4 unless I wanted to play it at 40FPS. Now I am sitting at 90fps. However understand I am playing BF4 at low settings. So it does not preform miracles however it does save you time and it does improve your performance. So long as you do not expect to go from low settings to ultra or even high. From statecensor on reddit.
  12. wut
    607 likes this.
  13. Just makes your game run faster xD
  14. Why are you posting black on grey?
  15. Copy and paste did so xD
  16. Seems like you put a lot less effort into your posts than I do :rolleyes:
    Seriously though, I'm on iPad and it won't load the rich text editor, so I've memorised most BB codes, colours, and tricks already :p
  17. xD
  18. super secret settings are lovely for screen shots :)

deathconn, hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  19. Just a question, can you actually play with this shader on? What's your fps? I think it drops to below 10 frames per second for me :p
  20. yeah, you can play with the secret settings on. i walked around for a while with this on until i couldn't handle it anymore xD none of the settings make my game play any different, so it may just be your computer.