Random Quotes and Sayings Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Illuminooty, Dec 30, 2014.

1. A comic style book and it is also a film. It has a great story-line. I recommend searching it on Google.
  2. The ultimate excuse! Mwahaha!
    03Quote.png
    iGTR and tuqueque like this.
  3. Your eyes are the best tv you can have, pick the right channel for you
    -tuqueque
    iGTR likes this.
  4. I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth. - Stephen Hawking
  5. This is my favorite go to phrase when people tell me something I don't like, "I reject your reality, and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters.
    tuqueque and iGTR like this.
  6. "When life gives you onions, make a BigMac" #Mcdonalds
    iGTR likes this.
  7. "Well, you see... a doctor cures people. A medic just makes them comfortable... while they die."
    -Doc, Red vs. Blue
  8. “They say that life's a game, & then they take the board away.”
    ― Alan Moore, V for Vendetta
  9. 'My Dad used to say "always fight fire with fire", which is probably why he got thrown out of the the fire brigade.'
    Harry Hill

'I thought I'd begin by reading a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.' Spike Milligan

The wife’s mother said: ‘When you’re dead, I’ll dance on your grave.’ I said: ‘Good. I’m being buried at sea.’
    Les Dawson
    iGTR likes this.
  10. "They call me lazy, but I prefer the term efficient." -Anonymous
    iGTR likes this.
  11. "They told me to take me me me out of blame blame blame and see what I end up with, I ended up with bla bla bla." -Josh from AA on why you shouldn't blame problems you created on others.
  12. "Eat one fry at a time if you have self respect. Eat two at a time if you do not. Eat fourteen at a time if you are proud to be an American."
    -Matthew Inman on the eating of French Fries
    TigerstarMC, iGTR, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  13. I was just waiting for someone to make the 'Murica joke somewhere in there :p
  14. This has likely been said a million times already:
    "I cannot live without books."
    -Thomas Jefferson
  15. "when you yawn you breathe in poop particles"
    "i'm talking best toilet money can buy. top quality a$$ wipes. Superb bath/shower. expensive towels. good smelling soap. and a nice fuzzy rug for the floor, premium lights for excellent selfies."
    -mirr0rr
    iGTR likes this.
  16. "For 20 years, I sought only this day. Nothing else existed... until I saw you. Then everything changed." -V
  17. "There is no elevator to success, you just have to take the stairs." -Unknown
    iGTR likes this.
  18. Something like "we don't inherit the Earth from our parents, we borrow it from our children" is a native American proverb I like.
    iGTR likes this.
  19. DCI Gene Hunt: [to a handful of kids, staring at his car] Anything happens to this motor, I'll come 'round your houses and stamp on all your toys. Got it? Good kids.
  20. "I don't have any pet peeves, I have all kennels of irritation." - Whoopi Goldberg
    iGTR likes this.