Random Giveaway [Music Related]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Otus_NigRum, Aug 7, 2018.

1. So right now i'm bored... I'm the chairman of the board...

Now that the quote that no one will recognize is out of the way, I'm pretty bored, as you can tell, and so why not do a little giveaway?

Here's how it'll work, whoever can suggest me an album that I enjoy within the next few days, will win a grand total of 10,000 rupees!

Yeah, you're right, nothing grand about that, but what can a poor man do?! I'm literally taking 10k rupees out of my balance just to give to my fellow players, how sweet of me.

You have until Friday 10th to suggest me ONE album, and whoever picks the album that I enjoy the most will win!

Note: Entry is only one album per person, if I have already listened to the album I will still tell you how I feel about it, but i'll get you to suggest another one. Also, because I can, I might also just stop listening through the album halfway just because of how bad it is, and if it's super long and I have no time i'll just skim a bit through it. GOOD LUCK!

and if you're so keen on winning, suggest me a classic rock album or any album within my musical preferences if you really want to win

luckycordel and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. Starset - Vessels
    luckycordel likes this.
  3. Justin Bieber - Purpose
    <3
    Jay2a and ESSELEM like this.
  4. bump, oh btw, Fluff is winning so far
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  5. looks like no one wants free money
  6. Don't enter me..but Dark Side of the Moon...
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. That's already my favourite album lol
    luckycordel likes this.
  8. Foghat - Slow Ride
    luckycordel likes this.
  9. Dark side of the moon - pink floyd
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. Someone else already suggested it, and I have already listened to it. You can suggest again if you like
  11. Taylor Swift - Reputation
    ASliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  12. S.O.D. - Speak English or Die
  13. Lazytown - Go Dance!
    ASliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  14. :eek: You took mine >.<
    Jay2a likes this.
  15. Travis Scott - Astroworld
  16. Bruno Mars - Doo-Wops and Hooligans

Also, who's winning so far? :)
  17. luckycordel with Speak English or Die is winning so far, I need to review the rest of the albums though. 1 More day!
    luckycordel likes this.
  18. The Queen is Dead - The Smiths
  19. Giveaway ends tomorrow night!