Rainbow's FireFloor - Thursdays, 4PM EMC Time/9PM BST

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Sep 25, 2014.

1. About 2 and a half hours :)

2. thats what happened when i finally won firefloor :D
  3. FireFloor happening as usual tonight, might have forgotten to post here, sorry..
  4. I participated for my second time and I got 4th place during the first round! I was so nervous! I did really well and so did everyone else! My very good friend RaiinL won! I was so proud! I hope to try again and just have fun! That is what it is all about. Fun! Thanks chin for hosting this event it really is a lot of fun!
    Sachrock likes this.
  5. Pssst, why doesn't it anywhere in the first post say on which day this is? ;)
  6. Because it only appears on the front page when it's actually going to be on so it doesn't really need it, and I think actual future dates should be presented on the Events Calendar for it anyway
  7. Round 1 very soon :)
  8. Looks like Sweetie_Pea "WIns" round 3 today! :p

Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  9. Just about 45 minutes before today's.
    Good luck all :D
  10. Yay- will be there!
  11. Round 1 very soon :D
  12. Looks like someone is employing the "play the odds" tactic.

13. 2 and half hours :)
    TBird1128 likes this.
  14. i played firefloor 2day and soz to complain but something needs 2 be done about lag. its no fair if u cant jump away b/c of lag. either u should limit ppl playing or ... i dunno really. but lag kills the fun here IMO.
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  15. The players are not the cause of the lag, it's the fire and falling blocks. There's not really too much that could be done about it besides making the arena smaller.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  16. thx! yeah, ic how that can cause other problems. 2 many ppl like firefloor.
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  17. Went to firefloor today and was one of the last 6 to fall in the second round! That's definitely a best for me. Thanks for hosting it! I really had a great time.
  18. Woop, won second round with the help of encouraging words from luckymusic45 <3
    I won so much stuff, second time ever winning and I got a JDHallow's head!

XD Im getting so many offers for the JDHallows head. I have turned dow 100k+, a orange Krysyy head, and more
    SkeleTin007 likes this.