Rainbow's FireFloor - Thursdays, 4PM EMC Time/9PM BST

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Just a little bump to mention that today's rounds will be starting in 4 hours.
    Also showing off the new banner made by AlexChance :)
  2. Sweet banner. :)
    AlexChance and sambish20 like this.
  3. Last block standing when you compare it to plain winning is basically just luck though, right?
    hashhog3000 and sambish20 like this.
  4. Yup. You have to be incredibly lucky to get LBS. :)
    607 likes this.
  5. #IloveFirefloor!
  6. Rounds starting soon :)
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  7. If my computer and internet decides to work, this will hopefully give me something to do :)
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  8. i wish i could come :( but i dont get home from school until 5pm EMC time
  9. could it be possible to move some of the emc events to other times, The mobarena and firefloor are at a time I usually cant get on
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. There's a mob arena every Saturday, have you tried that?
    I don't want to inconvenience you, RainbowChin, but perhaps there should be a rotating schedule with Firefloor vs the mob arenas and there regular times, just so that people who favor one event might have a better chance of making it? I don't know, don't want to make things overly complicated. :p

Anyhow, we had great fun at Firefloor today, though the third round was cancelled due to lag. Instead, we all just derped for a bit and generally had some Team Twerk bonding time. :)
    sambish20 and 607 like this.
  11. 15 minutes! :D
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  12. Cool cant wait to play hope its as good as mobarena!!
  13. Accidentally went in after I lost when it was for a tie breaker and got booted up to the roof. 10/10 would play again! :D
    High_Jacker and RainbowChin like this.
  14. Second round very soon :)
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  15. Forgot to take down the holiday decor from last night. You'll have to remove it since I wont be home before this starts =P
  16. Why did this just appear on front page? O_O
  17. It always does, since it's a staff run event. Just so people are aware it's going to happen. Same thing happens with Rainbow's and Socks' Mob Arenas
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  18. First round starting very soon :)
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  19. Won't be able to make it to this one but please do tell if we get another LBS. I love surprises! (and addition to the LBS Club)
  20. Thanks alot rainbow!! I love firefloor!