Rainbow Banner? (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hoops_McCann, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So...never.
  2. I don't care if you gay or lesbian or whatever I have gay people in my family but with hearing the news of the Supreme Court I firmly believe in one man one women I am sorry I don't support this dission I can see the freedom of black slaves and stoping of separation of black and white but I am sorry this banner how ever I am the one who is angered by this and I don't care what others thing about my opinion

The U.S.A what have you done you just created a serious issue with the world and I will be very discussed for those who ruin the U.S. Flag and making it rainbow colors I've seen that and that's just wrong for those men and women who faught for that flag

Sorry to bust anyone's bubble but I can express how I feel

Edit: if anyone that I've meet is of gay lesbian or anything don't take it as I am not your friend and I will judge you for who you are you'll be treated the same as everyone else I just have my opinion and hope to continue to be friends this is just my opinion and I hope you can understand
    BrenJone and slash14459 like this.
  3. Crystal is not dumb. Nobody here is. AS mentioned earlier, everyone is entitled to basic human rights. That includes being treated like a human being. I respect you and consider you a friend, but be kind. Don't hate someone for their OPINION. Keep in mind that this entire debate is not fact, it is opinion on both ends.

Nobody is forcing you to be gay or saying you can't have an opinion. Jesus has a history of helping and socializing with sinners and outcasts, but a gay person can't pay 500 dollars for a wedding cake? Where in the bible does it say that gays should be outcasts? The constitution grants choice of religion, not for the government to cater to every wish. If we followed the new testament in law, divorce, tattoo's, smoking, pork, and many more things would be banned. We don't remove "In God We Trust" from our currency because their are atheist, nor do we have the caste system because some people believe in that. All the constitution states is that the government can't stop your beliefs, not that they will cater to your beliefs.
  4. Can you smarten it up for me? Cause everything you've posted is too stupid for me to understand so far.
    PenguinDJ, Xinn and CadenMann like this.
  5. And this is how debates become flame wars.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. Thread is getting out of hand. People are welcome to their opinions. Stop the insults or this thread will be closed.
  7. Meh, let's do this now. On my phone so I can't quote directly.
    To anyone saying being gay is a choice: lol. Yes, because someone would actually choose to be part of a group that is discriminated against in large parts of the world or even killed. Please apply your logic to black people during the slave trade to understand how flawed it is.
    To anyone saying that the ruling by the court is "un-American," how so? Isn't the USA built on freedom which would include freedom of marriage?
  8. You know, that was just uncalled for and down right mean. There was no reason to be putting me down because I happen to disagree with you and couldn't understand how you could jump to such extremes and I'm sorry that you feel you need to act in such way to make yourself feel superior when in fact you are not. I will not get in a mud slinging contest with you and I would very much appreciate you not calling me names.

Thank you for the that Olaf. <3 and to x7mx Thank you for the hug. => *hugs back* =D

9. ^this is how much my life has change today and most likely in the future cause supreme court's decision. I mean great decision overall because it was going to happen this generation no matter what. Anyways most of us will move on with are lives and worry about something else tomorrow.
  10. God has given everyone the right to do as they wish. I have no hate for anybody and I judge no one. I'll leave that up to Jesus at the end of the world as we know it. I personally don't like the acts of homosexuality, or stealing, or swearing, or lying, or judging people, or hating, etc. I don't push my beliefs on anyone and I don't believe anyone should push their beliefs on me, but almost ever day I hear, or read in the paper, on facebook and a lot of other places, that if I don't agree with gay marriages that I am a hater. THIS IS NOT TRUE. The world is going to hell in a hand basket and it is going to end sooner or later, but I believe it will be sooner. The devil has got his claws in this world and he is destroying. May God have mercy on our souls.

PS: I agree, that rainbow at the top of the forums is hard on my eye too.
  11. My reaction:

welp, BrenJone, if I had any respect for you at all in the past, I can assure you there's very little-to-none now.
    PandasEatRamen and Qkazoo07 like this.
  12. Funny how most religious people are against gays, especially strongly religious ones.

So you admit that, at one time, you were gay, but Christianity changed your views on that and you decided to be straight...

You're a rare case indeed. Never have I seen that response towards anyone who rhetorically asked "When did you choose to be straight?" But that would imply that you knew gays existed beforehand, and that you were never straight before... or that you were throwing that around as an insult simply because you were so upset at the time that this never was the case: you just said "When I heard about being gay" either out of spite or with heavily implied sarcasm. Any way you slice it, it's not a very... eh... "non-hateful" thing to say.

And this entire thread has hurt my head. I'm unwatching it and could hardly care what happens on it now. e_e
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. The question was loaded because it attempted to equate inaction with the support of a specific, negative cause. It doesn't and therefore was not worthy of a direct response. I already told you that I supported the legal decision yesterday so I'm not sure what else you want from me.

Times may change and views may change but human nature does not change. Your words in this thread display a level of irresponsible, judgmental and intolerant behavior just as great as those you claim to stand against. So in that sense you are indeed repeating the past.

PS- Your parents do know more than you and probably always will. They probably even love you, too. Imagine that.
  14. No, I say that at one time I didn't know and made the decision
  15. No punches for you. Only the others. Haha
  16. Well, they are terrible people. Why are you against equal rights? That makes absolutely no sense. If you are against equal rights, how about we give the rights to those who don't have them and take away your rights. Maybe then you'll wake up and realize it's messed up!
  17. show me evidence that Jesus had an opinion on gay marriage
  18. I am not judging anyone, I am saying I disagree with something they are doing
  19. There's no way to deal with people in a flame war rampage, so I'll keep that to myself
  20. Well, this exploded as usual. I am going to keep my views to my self from now on as EMC isnt a safe place to share them
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.