[RA] NON-soulbound Unspawned Starter Horse -1 mil rupee award

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by Raaynn, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am searching for an unspawned version of the first starter horse. These are not soulbound, and I understand came from a previous version of the Tutorial.

Reverse Auction: Unspawned Starter horse without soulbound att.
    Starting bid: 1 million rupees
    Minimum bid decrease: 1000 rupees
    Auction ends: 48 hours after last valid bid
    payment will be send at the end +50r to mail it :)

ever so grateful, thanks to anyone who can help in my quest.
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  2. for any who don't know, unspwned would show no stats. If the egg shows horse stats then it has been spawned, and is not what I am looking for.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. i have a "spawn horse" egg is that what your looking for
  4. No this egg would have been an easter egg within the tutorial prior to it becoming a legit part of the welcoming starter package. Non-Soulbound tutorial easter egg (Horse egg)
    ShelLuser and Raaynn like this.
  5. Yes, this.
    ShelLuser and ThaKloned like this.
  6. You may have a problem here. I have a starter horse too (I'm 2 years old) but... look:

Not soulbound, fits the description I think.

If this is what you want to have then I'll make a RA bit, but something much more fair (in my opinion) that this. I refuse to take advantage. And if someone else does: here is your failsafe.

Raayn: is this what you're looking for? if so, then yah, prepare for fireworks.
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  7. That is spawned.
    ShelLuser and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  8. I think you're right.

Meh, nothing to see here.
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  9. Due to the auction not containing a minimum of ten horse spawn eggs, the auction is ruled invalid at this time and will be closed.

That being said, there are discussions underway to determine if the egg in question should be included as a valid, auctionable item. However, the rules at this time do not allow for such an exception. Hence the action taken.
    Eviltoade likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.