[closed] 10 Dc's of Netherbrick

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10 dcs of netherbrick
    starting bid 350k
    min decrease 10k
    ends 24hrs after final bid

and yes i know my auctions and reverse auctions are badly made *looks at comander*
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  2. What's so wrong about me? XD
  3. The starting bid should be changed soon to 350k
  4. Pssstt, the bumping time is 12 hours now. ;)
  5. 350k I'm assuming those are blocks, right?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. I believe, this is over. Please, let me know, when you are ready to pay and if you would prefer delivery or pickup :)
  7. Ok I’ll pay later delivery is it ok if it’s in the frontier it’s like a 2 minute boat ride
  8. Alright, I will be awaiting the payment. If it's a 2min boat ride, I don't see a problem for you to come to town, to pick up blocks. Let me know, what residence to deliver them to :)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. Oh I was thinking you come in the boat with me I don’t have any shulker unless you have 20 I can borrow :3
  10. I'm sorry to hear you didn't quite thought out how you are going to get items to the destination before setting up the auction or at the least, inform the delivery requirements in auction post, so that people would of been aware.
    I can only agree to either deliver items to a residence in town to any server of your choice, or either set up an access chests for you on smp3.
  11. Ok then I will figure how to get them there I do have a res on smp7 that I can set up chests on later
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.