[question] what happens when supporter status ends?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Fred_TWK, Jul 20, 2022.

1. gold/diamond supporter status give access to a bunch of nice things.

I bought a few vouchers, and probably plan to buy more, and use them at a point in time where things are a bit less hectic for me.

Just to know, what happens when the supporter status ends?
    - if I claim a second res, can I still work on it, or do I need to have active supporter status to do modifications?
    - do res tags and custom messages stay, or do they revert to the basics?
    TECtock likes this.
  2. mostly, yes, I should have checked there first, sorry.

Still, to me that does not answer the modificability of the residences afterwards. I can't move the residence, but can I keep working on it?
  3. EMC’s ideology is that the player doesn’t loose progress - such as /wild never resetting

The only time this happens is if you are banned or loose a residence through derelict forceclaim.

If you unclaim your res or loose it to derelict forceclaim, you no longer can claim above your limit. If you were at /res list —> 4/1 and unclaim your current max will be 3/1 and wont be to get a fourth res back until you get supportership again.

The reses that are over the limit are the same as your first res and can continue to work on them with your limits

All locations, tags, entry/leave messages are the same a residences over the limit - if you delete them, you no longer can get it back -

you are only able to create or modify up to your current supportership limit, but can use it as long as you want

To use any SS services regarding moving complete reses to other addresses you must have supportership again. This is because it counts as a modification to your /res limit

/res list —> 4/4 or 2/2 works for services
    /res list —> 4/2 doesnt work for services
    KatydidBuild, MoreMoople and Fred_TWK like this.
  4. thanks :)
    Tuqueque likes this.