(Question) Upcoming Events?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KatydidBuild, May 24, 2022.

1. Trying to figure out if there will be a Graduation Party this year?

This was a new event Krysyy started in 2020 but I haven't seen mention of it yet.
  2. maybe it's 1 time event, or krysyy simpfliy doesnt have time to do these
  3. I honestly thought it was a one time thing only to have taken place because of the pandemic causing so many in real life school graduations to not take place.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  4. Luckygreenbird hosted it in 2020 and then I hosted it in 2021. Would you all be interested in having it again?
  5. Yes, I'd be interested. The online grad events were quite cool.

I know a graduating senior who is bummed that they will miss their ceremony this year due to a positive Covid test. With the number of cases on the rise recently, this may be part of our new normal...
    FadedMartian and KatydidBuild like this.
  6. I think Krysyy had the podium ceremony just for everyone who graduated and I thought it was said that it was gonna become an annual event. Proud of our graduates all the time.

We have these life events and milestones. Yes we have the marriage fish, but graduating is a real thing!
    College, high school, Jr high, middle school. Even clubs or sports.

Yes. I wanna have a graduation every year.
  7. If non-staff ever plan an event to host. They can request myself for their event to be advertised. :)
  8. Is the location these events were previously held at available for non-staff to visit?
  9. Probably. I don't know which place you are looking for, but I don't see why it wouldn't still be there
  10. Last I checked the graduation stage is still on /games if you go through the "Staff event" portal :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  11. I believe Elfin and I removed it recently while putting some games stuff together. It shouldn't be too hard to put back/open up if someone else wants to use it for hosting a graduation event. :)
    VoidDistortion and FadedMartian like this.