[QUESTION] How far out is the world border in the frontier?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by CraftyCosmic, Dec 22, 2021.

1. I'm thinking of using rain, trident, and elytra to fly out at what can only be described at superspeed, and don't want to die instantly to a wall that is 15 million blocks earlier than i thought it'd be. To any admin who knows, or player who has reached it, how far out is the world border in the frontier?
    607 likes this.
  2. 1.5m blocks out although there are the far out ops you can tp to 1m out and only have to travel 500k.
    607, wafflecoffee and Ethy202 like this.
  3. What Mancub said is correct.
    I would highly advise against doing that. Chunk generation is one of the hardest strains on any MC server, which is manageable when it's someone walking through a forest but can cause server lag at such a high rate.
    Ethy202 and 607 like this.
  4. Been there on EMC
    not much to see
    Fred_TWK and ThaKloned like this.
  5. If emc didn't change frontier world, like they said (base survial with twist) it will extend to trillion like valllina world (30 million blocks) x/z=29,999,999
    The drawback is when player acvitity are too much (e.g mass removal of block using tnt, explore many unloaded chunk) it can build up gb world file or tb world file if large enough. Also ram is affected and cause strain in server unless restart
    So, in conclusion. You can explore to chunk border, but it's not recommended
  6. EMC does have an 'early' world border.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.