Question about the 2 res limit for gold supporter

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Miataguy94, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Hello, I was thinking of gifting gold support to a friend for the one time fee of $10 so that he can have 2 residences in town but I was curious how those work.

Do you keep them both forever or does the second res revert in 1 month?
  2. The res limit of a regular player is 1/1. The top number is how many res' you currently have. The bottom the number is how many you can get. When you become a gold supporter, your res limit goes to 1/2 meaning you can claim another res, then making your res count 2/2. When his/her supportership expires, the res count will go to 2/1 if he/she claimed a second res while being supporter. He/she will keep the second res, the only way to lose it if your friend unclaimed it, because then he/she could never get it back without becoming supporter again. Hope I explained that good, it is a bit confusing. ;)
    ThaKloned and Rainbowpony1000 like this.
  3. Congratulations on your voucher! I'm sure you're going to like it.

Yes, once you got the voucher active you can claim a new residence anywhere you'd like. Even on the Utopia server. And when the voucher expires you get to keep all your stuff.

In fact, I wrote a guide about this not too long ago: what happens if your voucher expires.
    That will show you everything you need to keep in mind when your voucher runs out.
  4. Also, keep in mind that players got a permanent increase to #/2 if they were previous gold or diamond supporters, and went back to being 'free'. So, there may be a good chance that even after going from 'gold' to 'free' they may always show #/2 resses available. Do not know if this is still the case or not.

Anyhow, the bottom line is that players keep the resses that they have, as long as they do not unclaim them, and as long as they do not go derelict and get forceclaimed, or claimed by the SYSTEM.

Party on!