Put a Ring on It [SMP4]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jaqque, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Today! 4pm!
    https://mixer.com/jaqque

Don't be mad...

SMP4 needs some love. I'm going to put a ring on it.

I have elytra - a few elytra - SMP4 wasteland will have its entire border exposed. I don't have an exact time, nor date, nor have I decided if I will stream it or not. I need to confer with the llamas[1] and get my math right before I embark.

Updates in this thread as plans solidify.

A huge shout out to SMP9 for having a ring on it already. Someone(s) truly loves you.

[1] Little known fact: Llamas are natural mathematicians.
  2. Ah, I get it!
    ShelLuser and jaqque like this.
  3. Stream it! I want to watch.
    jaqque likes this.
  4. I don’t understand.
    jaqque likes this.
  5. Just going to leave this here... ;)
  6. He's going to fly along the edges of the Wastelands of smp4, to make their borders visible on the livemap. :)
  7. Ohhhhhhh!
    jaqque likes this.
  8. Exactly what 607 said.
  9. UPDATE 1:

The llamas and I did some maths based on a test flight, and looks like we are good to go. I have the wings, the rockets, and even a mid-flight snack. The total experience should take less than two hours. I reserve the right to be hilariously wrong about that. I do need to practice mid flight refueling, or, more correctly, re-engining.

I will be in Utah all next week, so the earliest I will embark is the weekend of the 13th. Honestly more likely the 20th. Firm dates and times will be in a future update.

May the good skies be yours.
    Esrik, ShelLuser, MoreMoople and 2 others like this.
  10. UPDATE 2:

Saturday, October 20, 4:00pm EMC time I will start the Great Flight stream, with expected take-off at about 4:30pm EMC time.

It will be my very first live public stream. You may catch some of my test streams during parts of the week. I promise to be very boring and inexperienced.

https://mixer.com/jaqque
    Fuldmathr, Esrik, ShelLuser and 3 others like this.
  11. UPDATE 3:

Today's the day! 4pm, EMC time! I'll be in Discord if you want to join in on the shenanigans.

No one else should be heard on the live stream, though. I have an editing staff of one, and that guy will be a bit busy keeping the aircraft from crashing.
    Fuldmathr, Esrik, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Cool can I join I have plenty of shulkers I can lend for firework and xp bootle storage I can lend
  13. Me and comander are going to join in!!!

14. By all means! Come on by! Please provide your own supplies.
    607 likes this.
  15. Huge thank you to everyone that showed up, and those that flew with me. We had a bit of audio problems at he beginning but it was eventually sorted out.

Thank you to everyone that showed up in the Discord.

I may do this again...
    607 likes this.
  16. Yea can’t wait for our put a ring on smp4’s frontier xD
    607 likes this.