[Public Town Utility] SMP1 Flower Farm

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MiphaOfTheZora, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Pick flowers from the safety of town!
    Every available flower is auto-farmable here for free. Cactus and Sugarcane farms are also included.
    Got Bonemeal?
    If you don't have bonemeal, or don't wish to buy any from the chests provided on the lot; I have also provided players the option to buy (and sell) flowers and plants, next to the cactus farm.

*There is also near the res. spawn a tp to an area that you can shear white and red sheep for free.

Just added a small auto mushroom farm, and manual cocoa farm! tp to them is at spawn.

Updated: Jan, 14, 2017
  2. ~~~RESERVED FOR FUTURE NOTICES~~~
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. This place is awesome I use it all the time to get dandelions breed my rabbits :)
    Rimont and Kytula like this.
  4. Awesome! Was looking for something like this. I will definitely be checking it out. Thanks so much :)
    Equinox_Boss and Kytula like this.
  5. I believe around 10 of my stacks of orchids didn't come through, got 13 orchids...
    Edit: seemed to put them through after waiting about 10 mins :) Cool place!
    Rimont, Kytula and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Yeah, sorry sometimes the lines get a little congested if you feed in a lot of bonemeal all at once :p

The kind little redstone elf who made these farms has plans on improvement, which include less lag also ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Wow! Was not what i was expecting. Love the auto flower farm. I came all prepared to throw the bonemeal down my self and pick the flowers.
    I love how you separated the sheep with the underground road edit.
    Kytula likes this.
  8. Love the banner! Sounds Cool Will have to stop by Soon :)
    Kytula likes this.
  9. Sorry I should clarify that it's an auto farm in the op :p But I'm glad you like it! And thank you for the feedback ^_^
    AncientTower likes this.
  10. Bump
    Added more farms to the lot. Also added pictures to the OP ^_^v
  11. Closing the thread. Wish you all the best!
    Tigerstar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.