Public QnA, EMC Staff Livestream

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iSmooch, Dec 6, 2012.

1. We don't know, this is just a discussion...
  2. I LOVE the idea of making the live-stream. I don't see anything about it. That way i dont have to ask a question and wait 1-2 days for an answer...
  3. They could use Aikar's server:)
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  4. the one EvilSeph was on.
    nfell2009 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. You guys should use Twitch.TV to do the live-stream thing. you can easily set up a EMC account titled EMCStaff or similar...
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. When do you expect the creeper in your picture to blow up?
  7. When do you expect to post something even remotely relevant to the thread?
  8. So, it seems like the 26th of December is the date we are aiming for. Starting at around 12 PM CST and broadcasting for 24 hours. There will be a ChipIn module for you to donate to ChildsPlay Charity if so choose. There are still talks about adding some kind of server wide 'reward' if we hit a goal. We have to decide on a goal that is reachable, but still needs quite a bit of donating to get to, and a prize that is worth it. There will be more details in the future. Also... title of the event.

Maybe 1st Annual EMCon? ;)
    cddm95ace, mba2012 and AlexHallon like this.
  9. I cant wait! I might donate with spare XMAS Cash. Also how about an in game reward? And try and get the EMC Logo on ChildPlay's website
  10. As awesome as EMC is, I do not see a need to put our logo on the website. The only thing I think we could do is get on their calendar... but this is not really a 'fundraiser' by their definition. Just a group of donations.
  11. Drat!
  12. you realize that if you do this that i'm going to come in and ask things like "is EMC going to do a tekkit server" right? i mean, it's a moral imperative
    PandasEatRamen, mba2012 and nfell2009 like this.
  13. While we will WANT to answer all of the questions, we may skip over some while in order to discuss more important ones. Not saying I would not answer your question sgx... because I totally would ;)
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. How about my important ones? Like:
    'Max, do you love me back, like I love you?'
    PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  15. hola mellamo Iball yo tengo es idea before ismooch :) yo speak espanol can you understand this
  16. grumble grumble
  17. Thats it, the economy is ruined!

Sorry guys! Aikar got his anger on me by destroying the economy to the point of no more!
  18. Sounds like a plan! Now would any member be able to join and answer questions or just staff? I would like to answer some questions if that is available!
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  19. Im not going to say this has been talked about... but it has been talked about.
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  20. the problem with this may be that you would get a lot of unnecessary questions like do u like me, or how old are you or how do i become a mod or other things that you could find out through /help in the server. A lot of people would be doing this just to talk to you. Im totally fine with whatever turns out to be the result but my instincts would be listen to shaun lol. Just kidding do whatever the staff crew (including all staff) want.