Public Farm Swords

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KatydidBuild, May 2, 2022.

1. There have been some wonderfully nice players who have donated swords to use at the public farms. I have noticed that they do disappear often and am questioning why the swords are netherite. A regular diamond sword is perfectly capable of looting all the drops from the mobs and is a little bit less likely to disappear, in my opinion. So if you are one of the sword donors, I would like to suggest that you think about whether the netherite is really necessary.

And if you use the swords at the farms, please put them back. And to go the extra mile, thank someone for the public farm that you are using to get your resources. Those farms take time and blocks to build and then keep them running - please, please do not add blocks or help repair things without seeking permission from an owner. If you don't know who to ask then ask in chat for what to do.

If you use the villagers to trade with or the 'shroom cows for food - please do not kill or egg them. Someone would be likely to help you get a spawn egg, rather than mess with the public resources.
    607, Kryarias, SkeleTin007 and 4 others like this.