PS4 vs Xbox Rant

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wisepsn, May 23, 2013.

?

Which Console will you get?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2013.
Xbox One 17 vote(s) 43.6%
Playstation 4 14 vote(s) 35.9%
I have not decided yet. 8 vote(s) 20.5%
  1. Well, we just have to stick with one circle for now. Plus, I don't want the 720 to come out until Halo 5 comes out, which will probably be for the 720. (I'm a die-hard Halo fan. Even though I've only played Reach and 4, this stuff works.)
    wisepsn likes this.
  2. I will very much likely be getting the Xbox one, always been a xbox fan and the PS4 didn't really have any features that appealed to me, however the new xbox will not have backwards compatibility which is a real shame :(
    wisepsn likes this.
  3. XBOX ONE: It's easy... Microsoft is an American based company. I know they export their labor, but I still prefer bringing in revenue to a company run by a man who gives away BILLIONS of dollars to charity.

NOTE: I will not be pleased though if they don't get rid of it's negative sides
    *ergm* Kinect connection required and such
    wisepsn likes this.
  4. wisepsn likes this.
  5. You shouldn't even bump it. The xbox one shouldn't even be compared to the PS4.
    Adderwolf71 and wisepsn like this.
  6. Nevar! I need bumps for more discussion!
  7. Agreed. Xbox 1 is an entertainment system like GoogleTV, and the 360 is still the gaming console. The PS4 is a gaming console.
    EDIT: Noo....... Halo 5 will be for the Xbox One.
  8. 1. Thats the problem with the Xbox systems.
    2. I really hope you are joking. Its only great for PC. Also, others have said that Playstation will be getting it. Did you know that on the PS3 (and I suspect the PS4) you can hook up a keyboard and mouse? Last I check, the Xbox doesnt have that feature. If they allow games to be played on the PS4 with the keyboard and mouse (they dont on the PS3), there will be no competition in the Minecraft console battle.
    Thats not all that great of a reason to buy their console. Support the better console, so that the weaker company is forced to improve. The reason why the quality of the first Xboxs was so poor was because us, the consumer, gave them no motivation to improve it. How did we do that? We kept buying their inferior product.
    wisepsn likes this.
  9. No, I'm not joking. Halo actually is a good game, and makes lots of money for Microsoft and 343 alike. Also, the Xbox MC is getting a lot of updates. Soon it will catch up with PC version. I believe it's current version is 1.1, not far from our 1.5. Not to mention that updates will be faster as the content and programming is already there, they just have to make it compatible with the Xbox.
    wisepsn likes this.
  10. The joking part was related to Minecraft on Xbox:) Also, Halo. RIP Bungie Halo. That is all on that subject. Minecraft will always be better on PC, always! Even if it gets as updated as PC, Minecraft was not meant to be played with that awkward controller.
    wisepsn likes this.
  11. Correct. RIP Bungie. Halo 4 was practically an experiment for 343, but I think Halo 5 will be a lot better.
    wisepsn and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. Halo 3 was the best Halo, and should have been the last IMO. Reach was ok, but 3 was their peak.
    wisepsn likes this.
  13. Reach was..... Meh. Reach's campaign was a bunch of shooting and moving, shooting and moving, getting in a vehicle, shooting...... Also if you really want to fin out about Reach and even more info, just go read the book. Halo 4 probably was favorite for campaign, and Spartan Ops really keeps you busy once you've finished the campaign.
    wisepsn likes this.
  14. I have not owned any gaming in my entire life. From reading what I've read about each system, I am leaning towards the PS4. Suggestions?
  15. It all depends on what type of games you like, and the style you play. Gamers who like games like Halo and Skyrim would say they prefer Xbox, while others who like different games will say they prefer the PlayStation.
  16. I've played the PS3 for about 1 year before getting a gaming PC, It's fun but lonely since the multiplayer is only up to 2-32 players MAX for all games, On the xbox I kinda like it because It's like a computer that is steered towards gaming but it still offers services that a windows computer would have.

Since I have 3 Windows 7 and 1 Windows 8 Computer I'll have to go with the Xbox One for compatibility.

Also GO NVIDIA SHIELD!!!
    superg64 likes this.
  17. 2 Month Bumps ftw :p After all we have a lot more information about xbox and ps3 now.
  18. What the Wii U doesn't get to compete with the new Xbox and PlayStation?
  19. They are doing their own thing like they always do. Got one at home and enjoy it.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.