Protected Blocks list

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by iamfuturetrunks, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Okay so the Wiki used to have a list of the "uncommon" or "protected blocks" and now since it has been updated whenever, it no longer has that on there. Just a list of which blocks for sure will be protected.

So anyone have a list of all the protected blocks?

And no I don't want to hear "you can just use /build mode" that's not what im asking. I am asking which blocks are automatically protected. I already know ones like diamond block, beacon etc are but I am wanting to know which other ones are. There used to be a full list that (for the most part) was updated with the current new blocks we had in game. But now it looks like that was removed for some reason and parts of the wiki refer to it even though it isn't there anymore cause whoever is in charge of the wiki removed it for some reason but left all the mentions of it.
  2. It still exists. The list is now just the list of blocks that aren't protected, as the list of things that are protected is far longer and harder to maintain.
    See https://antigrief.emc.gs/#list-of-non-automatically-protected-blocks :)
    iamfuturetrunks likes this.
  3. See that list just seems to be wrong, unless it changed since I placed the blocks, but literally yesterday I was repairing my house in which all sorts of (manually placed) flowers were griefed, torches were stolen, sandstone was broken, and some leaf blocks (also manually placed) were broken.
  4. This has only been in effect since the 1.13-15 update I believe.
  5. This particular list, or any protection at all? I'm fairly certain block protection has been around long before 1.13, maybe just not using that same list.
  6. This particular list, and the mechanics of "everything but these" are protected.