[PROMO] promo MINECON HAT worth

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by cutoverSCORPION, Sep 29, 2018.

?

Do you think that is this a right price?

Yes 3 vote(s) 30.0%
No 7 vote(s) 70.0%
  1. Hello Emc players, I posted this thread to give a Worth at the newest Minecon Hat PROMO. The last Minecon promo Worth was about 55k when it was avviable and now Worth about 65k rupies. So after I looked this data I can give a right Worth to the new PROMO MINECON HAT:

It's avviable only for 24h and there will be 1 hat for player, so….

It Worth

Mineco Heart Hat: 65K rupies !AVVIABLE 29/09/2018 to 30/09/2018!
  2. Right now it's not worth much. Whenever a new promo is released, they're those that save them and those that sell them immediately.

The reason the last promo is now worth 65k is because it's a limited edition luxury good. With time, there will even be less of them available because players can lose their hats in many ways such as wastelands getting reset, the item being destroyed through lava, or the player's res goes derelict. Because it's also limited edition, in that there will NEVER be a re-release of that year's item, the item is a collectible. Meaning that the price of it will always go up.

Yeah, this applies to the new promo too, but anyone can get a free one right now, so it doesn't make sense for it to sell for 65k immediately. Hold on to yours and maybe wait a year or two before selling it.
    607, MoreWafflez, jacob5089 and 3 others like this.
  3. Is it available
  4. Btw 65k was like 6-12 months ago. I was buying and selling for 75k all day long. The price seemed to have dipped a little but id say 65k-70k is still fairly cheap. I know i got a ton of shirts in stock ;) since i bought so low
  5. I have 6 shirts still, I sold 3 for 40k per about *6 months ago.

*Not sure when
  6. so wait, can we just give a random worth to whatever new item come's out :/
    i don't think that's how it works mate :p
    can't just say its worth 65k from now on

edit: also care to explain why this item would be worth 10k more than the chestplate when it just came out?
  7. Average price is 35k
    ^ based on 2 shops I've seen so far

It'll surely rise though.
  8. Sold like 15 hats for 25k each..
  9. The chest plate is worth almost 100k now

I’d imagine they’ll slowly go up from like 25kish
  10. There is a hat? Are they gone already?
    ttyler333 likes this.
  11. Anyone willing to sell me a hat?
    ttyler333 likes this.
  12. I'll take a hat too.
    ttyler333 likes this.
  13. We plan on running a watch party annually (as long as mojong does a stream - and as long as the players like just hangin out and watching it with us) :)

But yes, minecon has come and gone as well as our watch party for 2018. :(
  14. You can pickup shirts and hats at 125 on smp1!
    607 likes this.
  15. I'll check it out! I don't recall ever hearing about these items before.