Closed: Promo Prices

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by BreezyMan, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is a great idea, i've always wondered how much I have in old promo's i've been hoarding. Keep up the good work.
    BreezyMan, Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  2. This is a great thread and it helps a lot :) I was just wonder how much does a candy cane sword go for these's days since I did not see that on the list?
    BreezyMan and Eviltoade like this.
  3. i think around 30k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  4. thats what I thought but when they first came out people were buying them for that price
    BreezyMan likes this.
  5. I updated the average prices and added to the list some of the things that were missing based on input over the last 2 days and the lists that Sachrock and Eviltoade pointed me at. This weekend I will attempt to organize this list a little better but keep the prices coming in and anything you don't see on the list. (Not getting into each individual staff member's head in thread, just the promo stuff really)

Glad this list is helping some of you out. I was making a list of my own anyway so I just thought I'd share my research with y'all and with your input it makes this list much mo' better. :D
    kaptrix and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. I just wanted to address this... Meant to before this. Your right on the pricing and it has been adjusted but a lot of times a complete set of something actually sells for more than just the individual items separately. I've seen this in multiple auctions.
    Equinox_Boss and ThaKloned like this.
  7. So I went through my purchases using Shavingfoam's Shopkeeper app and found some items of note:

ICC EggNog - 4 Million - Apr 2016
    BigDavie Head - 1.6 Million - Aug 2016
    Valentines Gift - 1.6 Million - Jul 2016 (This is the version that includes the 'sell for 1000r' text.)
    Aikar Bday Book - 1.3 Million - Jan 2016 (4th Bday I believe)
    Orange Krysyy Head - 1 Million - Oct 2016
    Diamond Gift Voucher - 1 Million - Apr 2016 (The old version of the Diamond Supporter Voucher)
    Tales of Eterna - 500k - Dec 2015
    Aikar Head 2013 DP - 460k - Nov 2015

I've included the dates of purchase for reference. This is just what I paid. They may or may not reflect true worth but might help determine it. For some the prices may have increased. I had many more but they are well under their worth now so I did not include them. Luckily I didn't pay more then 300k per 60k member piece :D

Also just want to say thanks Breezy for making this thread. Not easy at all. I used to be able to price almost everything. But once I get an item I don't usually follow it anymore so not 100% of some. Just note that my previous comments were not in any way criticism.
  8. I'll get some more updates done tomorrow night or Saturday morning. Good info. Keep it coming in. :)

Edit: Trying to stay out of the staff head business. Mainly looking for normal promo stuffs.
    ThaKloned and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. Either I missed something or you way overpayed, how many of these were released?
    BreezyMan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  10. Only 16. They tend to go for much more when they are limited release. The dates I have posted are just when I bought them. The book was released almost a year prior.
  11. eggnog voucher if you are on about the ICC EGGNOG is worth 4 mill plus i got offered 4 mill and have heard of three sell for around that figure within the last six months :)
    Also tales of Eternia is 1.5mill+ a few have sold for around this aswell recently ^^
    BreezyMan, ThaKloned and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. I bought that book for 175k, so 1.3 million no way
  13. You bought it when? No way it's that low. 500k years ago was it's worth.
  14. like 1 week ago
    BreezyMan, Equinox_Boss and ThaKloned like this.
  15. That person got severely under paid then lol Outside of getting it for free, I can assure you that you got the deal of a lifetime. I'd be shocked to see one sell for under 750k.
  16. sweet then I got a deal
  17. hihi

Mob Drops
    Shiny Items (Flesh and Arrow): 5 rupees each
    Haunted Candy (5 types, received through Haunted Head): average of 25r per piece, but slightly more for bones and gunpowder and slightly less for pearls and spider eyes
    Marlix Gear (4 pieces total): 35k per piece yes, but the market is so terribly flooded with these that absolutely no one is looking to buy them. If you're looking to sell, try 12k per piece
    Momentus Toothpick: more like around 20k and what I mentioned above
    Momentus Helm: if people want these, they already have them. Since most people only use these for PVP and MA where they don't get damaged, very few people will actively search to buy any. If you want to sell, try slashing your price in half and pray for someone to take it
    Dragon Stone Fragment: 450r-500r per, but these things show up between your toes if you look. No one buys these
    Dragon Stone: One would be lucky to sell at 10k
    Taste of Freedom Steak: 2.2k, but no one really uses these, so they never need to be bought again
    Cooked Turkey: 250-350r per
    Blizzard Nose, Arm, Eye: Too many of these in the market. If you look to sell, go for 13k
    Annual Avalauncher: I think these might be actual garbage. 8k each
    Dated Avalauncher. 150k+ accurate enough, might be rough to find a seller

I do not have a warm spot in my heart for mob drops.

In-Game Redeemables
    Stable Voucher: 4.5k
    Vault Voucher: 6k
    Treasure Voucher: Well over 1.4m if you could find anyone selling
    Iron Supporter Voucher: 90k these look fine, but change very often
    Gold Supporter Voucher: 175k
    Diamond Supporter Voucher: 350k

Max Residence Voucher: 2.2m and upwards if someone is willing to let go of one
    Derelict Voucher: With the new IRL price rise, people seem a bit tighter on these prices, but I think you could find one for 1.8-2m
    Eggnog Voucher: With the lack of any being sold, 4.2m and higher as time goes. If you actually do have one to sell, feel free to wring the price out as high as you'd like
    Voters Block (Varies on type): These aren't actively played in the market, but I would say about a base price of 600k and increase it as the type get harder to get. The beacon could easily reach over 1m
    Dirt Destroying Tick Tock: /shop
    Block of Clickyness (Iron): T ypically 100k
    Block of Clickyness (Gold): " 200k
    Block of Clickyness (Diamond): " 400k, although these 3 prices could be a little higher than what someone is willing to pay

Traditional MC Rarities
    Dragon Egg: 6m could be a little high, I think I would say 5m despite how few are being sold
    Mod/Admin Heads: I appreciate the "average of" part, but I have to say, that killed me inside. 100k is widely low and high for different types of heads. If you're looking to do a section on these, I would be more than happy to provide prices.
    Maxarian Head: Around 85k or above
    Beacons: The market on these is a little strange, so I'm not too sure.
    EMC Assistants: /assist new

EMC Promotion/Special Event Items
    2012 EMC Ann. Firework: 90k I thoroughly despise promo fireworks. Sorry man, just can't deal with them
    2012 New Years Firework 90k

2013 EMC Firework: 40k (It is significantly more rare than the IDay)
    2013 IDay Firework: 30k
    2013 Labor Bench: 45k-55k
    2013 Haunted Head (Hasn't dispensed Candy): The only people that care about used or unused on these is crazy ol' Thak (I still love you) I want to say around 60k for this one
    2013 Haunted Head (Has dispensed Candy): 58k
    2013 Turkey Slicer: 45k Sounds reasonable enough
    2013 EMC Anniversary Firework: 30k
    2013 Valentines Gift: I have heard that the version without lore is around 1.25m, with lore being 1.2. Both could be a bit more if they've gone up recently

2014 New Year's Firework: 30k
    2014 IDay Firework: 28k
    2014 EMC Firework: 28k
    2014 EMC Birthday Cake: 25k sounds about right
    2014 Labor Bench: 38k
    2014 Headless Horseman Mask: 45k also sounds good
    2014 Turkey Slicer: Are you trying to tell me that the newer version costs more than the 2013 one? Around 35k as long as they continue to release
    2014 Holiday Candle: 25k is also decent enough
    2014 Remembrance Poppy: Don't sell 'm, kids
    2014 Birthday Cake: Double listing
    2014 Freedom Blade: 105k

2015 Labor Bench: 35k
    2015 EMC Firework: 25k
    2015 Headless Horseman Mask: 35k
    2015 EMC Birthday Cake: 15k
    2015 EMC New Year's Firework: 25k
    2015 EMC 4th of July Firework: 25k
    2015 EMC Birthday Cake: Another double listing
    2015 Independence Day Firework: 25k
    2015 Holiday Candle: There was either not one this year or the one before, but 25k does sound right
    2015 Valentines Rose: Assuming you mean the Rose Bouquet, 1.2m is kinda "standard" price, but no one ever sells them. There are only nine in existance, thanks to my brother destroying the one that I had.
    2015 Remembrance Poppy:
    2015 Birthday Cake: 20k
    2015 Birthday Cookie: 50k

2016 Labor Bench: 15k-20k
    2016 EMC Firework: 15k
    2016 EMC Birthday Cake: 15k
    2016 Headless Horseman Mask: 30k
    2016 Headless Horseman Axe: 45k
    2016 EMC New Year's Firework: 25k
    2016 EMC 4th of July Firework: 25k
    2016 Holiday Candle: 18k
    2016 Remembrance Poppy:
    2016 Birthday Cake: Unless you mean a different thing that I'm missing each time, you've got the Bday cakes listed twice in each year.
    2016 Birthday Cookie: 35k-43k

Swords
    2014 Freedom Blade: 105k+
    Chicken Skewer: 25 k
    Turkey Slicer: 35k (depends on years listed somewhere above.)
    Liberty Sword: 25k
    Candy Cane Sword: 25k
    Flaming Mob Launcher: Probably the rarest tool out of the 60k member set. People offer 1m and get no sellers
  18. Livestock
    Used Promo Horse Incitatus: 425k
    Used Promo Horse Saltar: 450k
    Used Promo Horse Valens: 455k
    Used Promo Horse Rudolph: 175k
    Used Promo Horse Dasher: 45k
    Used Promo Horse Dancer: 55k
    Used Promo Horse Prancer: 30k

Unspawned Promo Horse Incitatus: 475k
    Unspawned Promo Horse Saltar: 900k
    Unspawned Promo Horse Valens: 900k-1m
    Unspawned Promo Horse Rudolph: 275k
    Unspawned Promo Horse Dasher: 50k
    Unspawned Promo Horse Dancer: 65k
    Unspawned Promo Horse Prancer: 25k

Netherhound Egg: 125k
    Enraged Zombie: 15k
    Enraged Guardian: 15k

Misc
    Cupid Arrows (1 Stack): 2.5k Pretty useless
    Cupid Spawn Egg: Unused, around 55k. Used, 35k
    Love Potion #9: 130k Could be a tad lower, but yes
    Cupid Chest Bundle: 55k
    Pi Day Celebration Pie: 23k
    Pot O' Gold: 16k
    Ore Buster: 375k
    Magical Eggcellant Wand: 13k
    Spooky Egg: 28k

Remembrance Poppy:
    Ham Hacker: 50k
    Emergency Snow Clearing Device: 35k
    Cupid Bow (Same lore as 2015 Bow): 20k
    Meteor Bow: 15k
    Dragon Poop: 60k
    Super Dragon Poop: 65k
    Feast for a King: 8k
    Cupid Bundle: 50k

60k Members Items (7 pieces total NOT including Ore Buster): ~900k per piece Yeah, but slightly more for the Cactus Pants, Bullet Proof Vest, and FML
    100k Member Items (7 pieces not including the Mineral Mincer)": 30k each piece
    Promo Instructions: 1.2m~
    Holiday Pick: 250k
    Lucky Bow: 135k+
    ICC Skin: 5k
    ICC Flesh: 5k
    ICC Valentine's Day Head: The last sale I heard of was at 1.55m
    Book of Colors: 450k~
    IDay Armor (4 pieces): 200k per piece Sounds about right. DNC pieces are definitely much more
    Starter Gear: ~2k per piece

Hope this helps

(I went over 10k characters. Oops.)
  19. You are most likely thinking of the 2017 New Years book. 1.3m sounds incredibly reasonable for the 2015 BDAY book
  20. If we are referring to a Happy Birthday EMC Book from 2015 (EMC 4th birthday) . I would like you inform you all I sold a spare of mine for 4.25m a month ago to a private buyer. I will not name who.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.