Closed: Promo Prices

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by BreezyMan, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just to clarify he pulled the list from another outdated thread with the intention of having the wrong prices corrected. The best way you can help is by providing updated prices!
    EmpireMall, Carbonyx and BreezyMan like this.

2. Please specify each change. Not a revision of the entire post.
    Equinox_Boss and Carbonyx like this.
  3. i think the valentine roses are worth at least 500k and i wanted to add that there aren't 10 but 9
    since one was lost in lava (that's why i quoted you)
    BreezyMan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Are you talking about the Rose Bouquet or the Valentine's gift? Please rephrase as your statement makes no sense.
    BreezyMan, Roslyn and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. The Rose Boquet is what you're thinking of and they're worth way more than 1 million.
  6. lol very sorry
    like you guys said my post isn't really clear :p
    i meant:
    1. there are only 9 rose bouquets
    2. i think both versions of the valentine rose are worth around 500k each, they are really hard to find.

sorry again :)
  7. Valentine's Gift is the one you're thinking of now :p Last one I saw sold was about a year ago and I think it went for 600k. I'm not sure which version it was though.
    Equinox_Boss, BreezyMan and Allicanto like this.
  8. Eggnogs are way more than a mil. I got an offer of 2.3mil for mine about a year ago.
    Equinox_Boss, BreezyMan and kaptrix like this.
  9. I don't understand the Marlix information. 30k per item , 4 total. Should equal 120k. Not 400k. I don't know who in their right mind would pay 400k for a set.
  10. List updated based on inputs received over the past week. Keep em coming if you see a price way out of range or if you don't see something on the list that should be there.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. There was a promo horse thread recently. Big dif between spawned or not.

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/price-check-valens-saltar-2014-cake.67005/#post-1278384

Valens seems very rare...

Unspawned Promo Horse Incitatus: 500k
    Unspawned Promo Horse Saltar: 600k
    Unsp. Promo Horse Valens: 700k
    Unsp.Promo Horse Rudolph: 500k
    Unsp.Promo Horse Dasher: 50k
    Unsp.Promo Horse Dancer: 60k
    Unsp.Promo Horse Prancer: 25k
    Unsp.Netherhound Egg: 150k

Love potion 9 - about 130k

Dated avalauncher. 100k+
  12. List updated with new unspawned items and prices.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. The 60k member items seem off at 150k per item. There was a recent reverse auction for one that they offered 800k for one. So would base around that.
  14. Yah that one makes NOOO sense. I think that when looking for prices, he may have been looking WAYYYY to long ago.

Breezy I suggest you close this thread because it's hella innacurate, and if a more uninformed player comes along and decides to trust your thread (since you're staff and the other promo price threads are normal players) they're going to be even further misinformed, and it's going to cause them to seriously screw up if attempting to purchase promos. And no I am not going to be making any revisions of this thread, because if anybody wants to find promo prices they can go look around at (either Duckne or Dufne's I still don't know who's who) posts because they tend to answer a lot of questions about prices on the forums with accurate information.

EDIT : Just saw Equinox's post
    and my assumption now looks like fact.
  15. BreezyMan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. Vault Vouchers are around to 8k-9k now, not 12k anymore.
    Beacons are around 10k-13k now, not as high as they were.
    Dragon Stone Fragments at 1k and Dragon Stones at 20k seem a little off, since 9 Fragments = 1 Stone, so that math needs to be fixed (idk how much these go for atm, though, but 9k per Stone sounds about right)
    The DDTT will be less than 60k, since you can buy them at /shopworld for 60k each now
    Ham Hackers are 50k+ last I saw
    You are missing the 100k members items, there are 8 pieces total and those are around 35k each, except the Mineral Mincer which is around 55k right now (last I saw, its been a little while since I have looked at their prices)

That is all I have for now, if I notice anything else or think of anything, I will mention it :)
  17. Again...

No one else is keeping an updated price list up on the forums of what all the promos are and their approximate prices so I figured I'd take on the task. I seen many started but none of them are maintained anymore. aka... The start of this list.

Edit: BTW. I may be a Mod but I am a player too
  18. Must lock thread. Cannot read OP ;)
    BreezyMan likes this.
  19. I just want to say THANKS for doing this Breezy. I for one find it helpful. It would be most helpful if players who are aware of up-to-date prices submitted them. Saying prices are 'wrong' with no info on what you are talking about is really not too helpful at all....

The thread will never be 100% as prices can change rapidly (sudden demand, unavailability, re-release of a promo) but it is still better than no info.

Thumbs up Breezy!!
  20. BreezyMan, Equinox_Boss and Sachrock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.