Promo Price Enqs

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Guilll, Apr 24, 2019.

1. I have a few promos that I am considering auctioning/selling off (from my times as a promo shop owner)
    my items include:
    1 Diamond Voters Block (I saw one recently went for a few million I think but might be something else lol)
    Rotten Flesh Haunted Candy
    Gunpowder Haunted Candy
    Cooked Turkey (not expecting much for these food items lol)
    Marlix Leggings (unused)
    Minecon Earth Hat (2018 unused)
    Holiday Candle (2016)
    Liberty Sword (2016)
    Zombie Virus
    Diamond Supporter Voucher
    Ham Hacker (used - 2014)
    Various Starter Items (I think a full set apart from chest plate and leggings)
    I have attached the pictures of all the promos
    thank you so much :)

I made a thread on Imgur with all the pictures as there is a few:
    https://imgur.com/a/MEDYE5Q
    607 likes this.
  2. The Voters Block can probably vary a fair bit i know when i bought mine, its been a couple years (wow) i paid 625k i think, and as you said one recently went for over 3 million, so an exact price is hard to say but somewhere between 1.5m and 3m (yeah i know its a wide range but with rare items like it, its alot about whos looking for one and what their willing to pay)

Sorry im not more help
    Foxy_Kitty and 607 like this.
  3. wow haha that's a lot I might auction that off then
    thanks for the help though
    607 likes this.
  4. I was going to link to jewel_king's similar thread, but the information given there was got from The_Mancub's promo prices thread, and that thread doesn't seem to have been updated since over half a year... so maybe someone else can give an actual estimate. :)
    Guilll likes this.
  5. I would contact samsimx re the block as he was the one i went toe to toe with on the auction.. might just buy it...
    Guilll likes this.