[ Promo Mall ] Smp7 15015

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by deathconn, May 15, 2020.

1. Promo Mall Smp7 15015

It's been a long time coming but I believe I have created the largest and most efficient running promo mall on all of EMC. This mall consists of mostly common and uncommon promotional items as well as custom mob drops, which is great for new collectors and filling gaps in promo collectors' collections.

This mall is buy / sell, however, due to stock surpassing a value of about 29m I've elected to remove it for the time being. This thread will be used for updates to the mall as well as advertisements and promotions.

I wish for everyone to stop buy, even if you're not looking to purchase promos, but to admire the beautiful koala structure my mall resides in!

Feel free to message me for any promo inquires if something you're looking for is not listed in my mall, or if you're looking to sell something that isn't listed either.

Thank you and happy shopping! :)
  2. [ Saved for Edit ]
    The_Mancub likes this.
  3. Bump, come check it out!
  4. Bump! Stop by and say hello!
  5. Bump! Constructive criticism is always welcome!
  6. Looks pretty awesome! I will try and stop by sometime! :D
    deathconn likes this.
  7. THIS SHOP IS AMAZING!!!
    Really good store!! The layout is impressive, and all of the buying/selling signs are with remote shop signs which makes it nice and fancy. :D
    The selling prices are really amazing, as well as the buying. Best promo store (or any store I've seen for that matter) on the empire! I highly encourage you to stop by.

FIVE STARS!
  8. Amazing promo mall. I really like the format. You have inspired me to make a promo mall as well (some day).

If you ever need any supply, let me know. I'm trying to sell off some of my older promos to get some rupees for an event I hope to host soon for pride month :)
    Stnywitness and deathconn like this.
  9. I have sent you a PM :)
    BugsyWPfeiffer and Stnywitness like this.
  10. Fun fact: We're still open :p
    BugsyWPfeiffer likes this.
  11. Saw this mall a few days ago, Love it!
    deathconn likes this.
  12. One of my favourite promo shops for certain, and I love the building design!
    deathconn likes this.
  13. Bump! Come check us out :)
    Kryarias likes this.
  14. Almost a year since this thread has seen the light.

Let's change that ;)
  15. Bump!
    OriginalScuf likes this.