[Project] Clean up the Frontier Spawns - Operation: Clear Skies

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by willies952002, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Our Goal
    To clean up the areas surrounding Frontier Spawns by removing griefed and abandoned builds,
    overall turning the newly freshened locales into decluttered and useful areas for everyone.

Our Members
    An ever-expanding cleanup crew, made up of volunteers that are eager to dedicate part of
    their time and resources to renovating areas that have been waylaid in one way or another.

Join Us
    We have a discord server dedicated to Operation: Clear Skies, which all members of the
    Empire Minecraft community are welcome to join. Feel free to come on in and say hi!
    607, KatydidBuild, MoreMoople and 8 others like this.
  2. Projects
    ~<#>~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~<#>~
    SMP1 Eastern Outpost, Southern Path: https://youtu.be/2rpb_ITDEmU
  3. Donations
    ~<#>~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~<#>~
    << List Coming Soon >>
  4. Discord link broken
  5. Fixed.. should work now
  6. This is wonderful.. I've got stuff to donate but forgot to before heading off to bed.. will get it there next time I'm on. Is there a place to donate to?

hmmm.. seems I can't join on discord for some reason. :confused:
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. We're actually working on a design for the residence where you'll be able to donate materials, and I manually sent you an invite link :)
    FadedMartian and crystaldragon13 like this.
  8. You can put my project down as a part of this as you'd like, anything to get attention to Clear Skies and get people excited.
  9. May I ask what your project is?
  10. It’s just a generic spawn cleanup project on smp2 central spawn
    FadedMartian likes this.
  11. Update: Operation: Clear Skies is going mental right now. In a good way.
  12. Hello again everyone, it's been a busy week...
    Operation: Clear Skies has finished our first project!

~<#>~-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~<#>~

crystaldragon13, 607, khixan and 2 others like this.
  13. It seems highly unlikely to me that with just one, picked at random, person from the team missing, none of the project would have been possible. But maybe it's true!
    In any case, nice! :) I don't know how it looked before, though. :p
  14. I actually took a screenshot, it's on the discord server in the #project channel, but I'll post it here:
    607 likes this.