[ PROJECT ] Aikar's Den

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ww2fan168, Mar 4, 2016.

1. ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI!! This man will have his spot in the Underground Museum!

The Head Quarters of materials is now on smp7 and I am in search of 3 residences for the project.

May the Fun begin.

2. KINGSLEY COMAN!!!!!

The 19 year old winger joined Bayern this season on loan from Italian Giants Juventus. Since then he has become a part of Bayern's Future as they look to sign him.

Progress will now begin on the stadium now that I am diamond :)
  3. Ww2fan I'll be on after my chores. Roughly around 5 30 pm

4. It's a him! MARIO GOTZE!

World Cup Winner and Goal scorer Mario Gotze is the biggest talent in World Futbol today!

DONATIONS NEEDED! Construction has begun on smp2
  5. I'll help around 6pm

6. PHILIP LAHM!!!!!!
    Great Defensive back for the German Team and great experience! Will he retire next year?

Great Progress on the Residence! I have claimed the 3 res' I'll use and we have started on the second floor and lobby.

DONATE!
  7. I'll be able to get back on tommorow night sorry wifi problems

8. ShelLuser approves

Great progress still being made :)
  9. BUMP! While the thread was getting older, the stadium is getting bigger! The first residence is almost completed and all we need now is donations! Since I had the 900k we've gone down to 486k due to quartz payments!

DONATE

New Arena Name: Ankara's Den

No long Allianz Arena since I've made a design I'm liking right now.

10. I've heard people at the beginning that I'd postpone this project and or quit altogether.... Now look at where we're at.

Visit us at 3193 on smp2. Donations are accepted and our funding is at 438k mainly from quartz. Our next goal is removing the roof for lighting and so we have more quartz ( It's such a hard ore to get and put into a double chest as blocks ).

Updates: name changed to Aikar's Den. 1st residence building complete aside from roof. Construction of second residence beginning
  11. Awesome to see you doing a big project when a week or two you almost left :).

12. Finch enjoying a game of Futbol :p

BUMP
  13. We are finished! Woot!