[prizes] Haz's 1,000 Days AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HazardousCode, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Howdy all :)

It came to my attention recently that I am just over 1,000 days old now... I did not adequately prepare for such a momentous occasion, so bear with me.

I bring to you Haz's first ever AMA!

You may ask as many questions as you'd like, but each person (no alts please!) will only get one entry.

Prizes will be awarded as follows:
    • Three random winners will receive 10,000 rupees each
    • The person to ask my favorite question will win one of my heads and 15,000 rupees
    I'll log in tomorrow and take a look at some of my valuables. Potentially going to add to the prize pool.
    To be eligible for prizes, questions must be posted by Saturday, March 13 at 11:59 EMC time.
  2. What is your favorite book?
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  3. How many potatoes can you fit into your mouth at once?

Happy 1k! :D
    luckycordel and tamraaa like this.
  4. On a scale from Cheddar Cheese - Molten Uraninite, what is your favorite feather from a horse, and if so why is it grapes?
    luckycordel and wafflecoffee like this.
  5. Why is a pizza box a square, but the pizza is a circle?congratulations on 1000 days on emc :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. Congratulations!! What was the Most Hazardous day that you have experienced in minecraft?
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. Congrats on 1000! What is your hope for Minecraft's future?
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  8. 1000 days, and this is your first AMA? :eek:
    Congrats on the milestone, by the way! :D
    What are your hobbies (if any)?
    luckycordel likes this.
  9. Congratulations on 1000 days here! :D And thanks for hosting this giveaway! :)

How are you doing today? :) Anything nice coming up? :)
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  10. Congrats on 1000 days!:D Glad you've stuck with us!;)
    What do you prefer? Float, Fly, or Ride in Minecraft :D
    607 likes this.
  11. Congrats on 1000 days of this place.

Why did the garlic knot sauce spill on my shirt when I carried them from Papa Johns to my truck ?
    luckycordel likes this.
  12. congrats friend! :3 how did you come up with your username? :D What is the hazardous code?
    pewdiepiggy, UltiPig, 607 and 2 others like this.
  13. CongaRats Haz!

Would you consider cereal with milk a soup?
    luckycordel likes this.
  14. congratulations! and thank you for being my wonderful neighbor when i first got here :cool:

What is your most favorite book - that has a movie - and would you like the movie studio celebrated for their cinematic production or treated like the villain in the book (assuming something bad happens to its villain) ?
    luckycordel likes this.
  15. Hey all :)

I'm having tech issues getting in-game.... We'll extend this for another week so I can get stuff sorted out!

Resident bookworm, here. I have so many! At the moment, I'm rereading When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead. Very good book. The first time I read it I did it in pretty much one sitting. It has a very nice ending, so beware spoilers if you look into it!

Maybe 1? Not sure. I haven't really ever tried to do that :rofl: :lmao:

Cheddar is my favorite cheese :)

Because squares are easier to fold. - pizza box folder

This one's tough. I'm going to go with the first day the nether update hit - I had never been to the nether before, and I was definitely underprepared. I did get a whole bunch of netherite though :D

I'm really excited about the new ores in the cave update. But mostly I want more animals and crops. Pandas are my favorite update by far.

I read a lot. Used to do some programming, trying to get back into that. I also make jewelry for myself and my friends. :)

I'm pretty great, thank you! Very excited to be able to go on a hike soon and take lots of pictures with some friends.

My favorite way to travel is definitely floating in creative mode, but riding horses is also fun.

Destiny.

When I got the username, I set out to make it in the form AdjectiveNoun. From there I used word generators to piece together something I liked. "Haz" was a nickname that came about by accident but I'm fond of it.

Also any code I write is hazardous.

noun: soup; plural noun: soups

1. a liquid dish, typically made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables, etc., in stock or water.
    I don't consider milk stock or water, and cereal isn't usually boiled... I'm going to have to go with no.

Book that has a movie? Off the top of my head all I've got is Harry Potter. Warner Brothers did a pretty good job :)
  16. Hiya Haz! Congrats on 1000 days! :D

Do you like frogs? If so, do you have a favorite type of frog? :)
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  17. You should consider posting in the bookworm thread now and then. :D
    Also, making jewellery sounds interesting! Have fun with programming. :) Try to take a break when you are frustrated by an unfindable bug; chances are that a few minutes away from it will yield you a eureka moment. :p
  18. You have until Saturday night to enter folks!

Adding to the prize pool once the server gets back up.
    OriginalScuf and luckycordel like this.
  19. pizzza hut or papa johns?