Pricecheck: Gold and Iron supporter vouchers

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Joy_the_Miner, Apr 20, 2023.

1. I came onto EMC today and saw I have 2 supporter vouchers available! One gold, an done iron. I plan on selling them, but... I do not have a price for them because I have heard conflicting numbers for both the Gold and Iron vouchers.

I heard Iron is 100,000... and Gold is 25,000?

Can someone run a price check off for me?
    607 likes this.
  2. 55k for iron and 110k for gold is what I've seen recently.
    Trwe and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  3. maybe versa vice, as they say? :D
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  4. Thanks for the price check Ulti! :D

Ah yeah, I've been away for so long that I forgot that the gold one is worth more! 💦
  5. at +tv in smp8 with no advertising there's been about a voucher sold every 2 weeks since january

Iron: 56k
    Gold: 112k
    Diamond: 224k
    Then again, due to the very limited number of supporter voucher suppliers currently, suppliers have much more of a pull to control price upwards.
    FadedMartian, 607, Fred_TWK and 2 others like this.
  6. Thanks for letting me know! And scalping, I see. I'll probably just match the prices you posted since I'm not a fan of scalping. :)
    Fred_TWK and UltiPig like this.
  7. I do not know enough about economy to grasp the Wikipedia page about scalping, but I don't think this has to do with it. That's because there is an infinite amount of supporter vouchers available, and they are bought for a different currency than they are sold. I don't think the suppliers Tuqueque is referring to are buying from other players.
    Tuqueque, TomvanWijnen and Fred_TWK like this.