[Closed] staff heads

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by mjnoe70, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complete staff head price list for normal heads.

Please let me know of omissions, mistakes, or updated pricing. NOTE: Prices below are last known price that it sold for or is available at. It does not mean having this head is worth the value posted less or more.

Current Staff:
    Aikar (2016 New Years 350k, 2017 New Years 850k)
    AlexC__ 150k (AlexChance)
    AncientTower
    AnonReturns *Unobtainable
    Aphaea
    B4DMAN5IMON *Unobtainable
    Baradar67 150k
    BigDavie 1.5m
    BreezyMan 250k
    BurgerKnight 2k
    carolmoss 5k
    chickeneer Free
    crystaldragon13 150k
    Dramanya 65k
    Dwmom 250k (range 150-300)
    ElfinPineapple 500k
    EmperorMelon
    Eviltoade 1.5m
    fBuilderS
    FDNY21 250k
    Hashhog 50k
    iamcavie 100k
    ItsMeMatheus 2m
    JackBiggin 12k
    JDHallows 30k (20-40)
    JesusPower2 750k
    JohnKid
    Krysyy (Orange Krysyyjane 1.5m)
    Luckygreenbird Free
    Melk73
    MercenaryCrow
    MrSocks75
    NickkG
    Rainbowchin 300k (PVP 200k, aikarias 15k, Moonbowchin )
    RougeRevan 4m
    Sachrock
    Sazukemono
    Slvr Free (LongJohnSlvrs, SilvrBuildBlocks *Unobtaiable, SlvrBuildsBlocks Free and (Black Coffee, Mountain Dew, Orange Soda 100-150k) Corrupted 360k)
    TheCritic
    The_Boulder
    weeh (weeh666) Free (to museums only)

Former Staff:
    5weety
    Ahksel
    Ahzrael
    allengero
    Amadai
    AndrewBuchinger
    AusQB
    AZHamster
    barks87
    battmeghs
    bitemenow15
    BlackKnight1021
    Blackstone71
    bloodra1n
    bob23646
    bonzd67
    Crazy1080
    d1223m
    Dark_Liz
    Dark_Nidus
    DarkModFallen 750k (EffinBatman)
    Deathtomb8953
    Dreacon78
    EdmundWayne
    FaustLauncher
    GameKribJEREMY
    GameKribJim
    Green_Mystery
    Grimmy
    hatorijr
    highLancer54
    HxCami10 100k
    IcecreamCow
    iSmooch
    JNightwind
    just_five_fun
    JustinGuy
    LadBlo
    LittleRobotSeffy
    Live2DieSlowly
    Malicaii12
    Manchildie
    margaritte
    MauryPoppins
    Maxarias 80k
    MileHi
    Myeno
    NinjaBroccoli_
    NurseKillJoy
    NZScruffy
    OrigamiJoe
    PirateofDW
    Radio_Ed1t
    R0bbieJo
    roja22
    samsimx 40k
    Seffychan
    shaunwhite1982
    shavingfoam
    Silken_Thread
    SkeleTin007 Free
    slozon
    superdog93
    TheDarkModRises
    The_Drifter92
    Tikiman678
    Torian42
    Tucker_T
    Twitch1
    Uber_Corq
    xXvexenXx
    Zegridathes
    Zion_Moyer

NOTE: Excludes promo versions (intentionally), go here https://empireminecraft.com/threads/promo-prices-thread.72951/.
    Tuqueque, TomvanWijnen and The_Mancub like this.
  2. Reserved
  3. I think you should add staff promo heads to this and keep it strictly for staff head prices. It would make searching a lot easier and put the prices here for players to find like the other thread. You can add the purple people heads and all of Krysyy's heads. I also think you should add former staff heads to this listing. If you have all the staff head prices listed here players won't have to search for other threads that would give the price. Genius idea.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  4. I have not added in promos yet, but may do that if we find it is better to isolate heads. One question, how would you handle staff name changes?

Oh and I was not sure on some "staff" titles if they were or were not senior staff, anyone who can assist with that so I can correct it would be much appreciated.
  5. Aikar & Krysyy are Admins not Senior Staff :)
    I will make a list of some heads prices when I get time
    mjnoe70 and Tbird1128 like this.
  6. I would put the name of the head as is and the original name in parenthesis.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  7. I have all information on my heads on the information section of my profile, if that helps. :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  8. If anyone has any prices to share or offer I'd love to update this.
  9. AlexChance is AlexC__
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  10. I have a few of my heads floating around out there, not sure where they are. I doubt demand is very high for them, but trust me when I say supply is very low.
    mjnoe70, padde73, High_Jacker and 3 others like this.
  11. bump if anyone has any values to add, not just variations or alt names, thx
  12. mjnoe70 likes this.
  13. SilvrBuildBlocks heads are either unobtainable or so rare you can't price them. SlvrBuildsBlocks and Slvr heads are fairly worthless. I've only seen actual transactions involving Orange Soda heads go for ~75k-150k. Iirc, I haven't seen any threads involving Mountain Dew but there are 32 of those while there are 24 Orange Soda heads.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  14. bump on looking for more prices/head variations of staff... If there are other heads of real value I'd be willing to add those as non-staff at the bottom...
  15. The last one of mine sold in auction for like 750k or something silly.
    Eviltoade and mjnoe70 like this.
  16. My head's pretty easy to get. Ask me in-game for one, and I will give you a task to get it. If you don't feel like doing that, they are sold for 2k at /v +deco on utopia. All proceeds from my head sales go to Stream Team so that Jack can continue to make his high-quality content/giveaways.

Never was a big fan of the idea of my head being worth a ton of rupees. Makes me feel like I'm not just a player, so I set out to make them worthless. I hope I've succeeded.

Also, if you wish to see some Eviltoade, ElfinPineapple, Slvr, and JDHallows heads getting burned, I have that planned, in case you'd like to admire them first. It's my form of protesting them not appreciating birds enough.
  17. And I don't think you'll find an EffinBatman head. There was a few around but as far as I know the one I have and the one that Anon has are the only ones left ? ( I could be totally wrong )
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  18. As noted before, this is for rare heads, so there may be some heads of people non-staff worth lots just due to rareness. I'm not sure the value "has" to be associated with anything specific.

This does not make it unobtainable though... but maybe impossible to know the value of it.
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  19. Yeah, but theres a good reason staff heads are usually the most valuable ones. Not like theres anything wrong with it, I just wasnt ever comfortable with my heads being included in that as a personal thing.

I also want people to be able to make a ton of jokes about me/my head, because its a lot of fun, and people need to try it more.
    mjnoe70 and DarkModFallen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.