[Price Check] Various Promos And Two Heads

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by __Devil_, Nov 28, 2016.

1. 1x Enraged Zombie Spawn Egg (Unused)

2x Enraged Guardian Spawn Eggs (Unused)

1x 2014 Birthday Cake

1x 2015 Birthday Cake

1x Dasher (Unused)

1x Cupid (Unused)

1x Dancer (Unused)

1x Holiday Candle

1x Maxarian Head

1x 2016 New Year Aikar Head

1x Dragon Poop

1x IcecreamCow Skin

1x IcecreamCow Flesh

1x Spooky Egg

1x Mineral Mincer (Unused)

1x Ore Buster (Unused)

1x Haunted Head 2016

1x Headless Horseman Mask 2015

1x Headless Horseman Axe (Unused)

1x Pot Of Gold

1x Labor Bench 2015

1x Pi Pie

1x Avalauncher

1x Cupids Bow

1x Blizz Ard's Arm, Nose, Eye (That Would Be One of Each Just To Be Clear)

1x Liberty Sword (Unused)

2x Turkey Slicers (Unused)

4x Feast For A King

1x A Valentine Wish Book by Krysyy

I wish to know the average prices for all of these promos and the two heads please. If you would like to purchase any of them I may be willing to sell any of the items I have mentioned. It depends on whether I wouldn't mind selling them and the amount offered. Message me if you do wish to buy something. Otherwise I would like the average prices for each items. Thank you to anyone for the assistance.
  2. If they were used to get candy then they are used items.

These were given for free.
  3. You have a good point about the masks. I'll remove the unused later today when I can. As for the book though it was only given to those who participated in the Valentine's Day event. Was only curious if there was any average price for it though. Either way thanks for the reply!
  4. From what ive heard these are about 50k
  5. Can't be that little now are they? I've seen people list them anywhere from 100-300k.
    EmpireMall likes this.
  6. Yeah last I saw they were still around at least 200k average
    _Devil__ and ThaKloned like this.
  7. nope the ny 2016 aikar heads are atleast 250k, i've sold quite a few at that price
    _Devil__, crafter31211 and ThaKloned like this.
  8. Thanks for the info on that! Still looking for average prices on everything else. Any help is appreciated!
  9. This comment is completely irrelevant to the price of the books, but mine isn't extremely helpful either. Krysyy has said in the past she doesn't like the selling of her signatures, but it does still have value I just don't happen to know it, sorry.
  10. _Devil__ likes this.
  11. Thank you MajorHaze! :D That helps a lot. If anyone else could help with filling in the rest of the prices I would appreciate it.

As for the Krysyy signature I'm not really planning to sell it. Mostly just curious about what the average price for it would be. I would rather keep it. As for everything else, if I get any offers I will consider selling them.
    MajorHaze likes this.
  12. note- I am a collector, all prices are based on selling them to others
    _Devil__ likes this.
  13. I better track down whoever I traded mine for if this is the case, I traded an orebuster and rupees for it
  14. Thank you very much Carbonyx! I have to ask though. Did you miss the Enraged Zombie Spawn Egg? Or did you just not know a price for it? Besides that thank you to everyone for the help!