[PRICE CHECK] Unused Incitatus and Unused Saltar

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Cardman142, May 30, 2017.

1. I happen to own an unused saltar and 2 unused insitatus's and I want to know how much they are worth.
  2. 500k+ each, but auctions could fetch near 1.1m each for those that really wanted it.
  3. 1M is the lowest, and anything up to 1.4M is a pretty solid price, unless the buyer is desperate.

Please show me where you got that number because that is incredibly inaccurate.
  4. Wat :confused:

Last time I heared of these things/checked them, They were 200K...

Oh well, I missed more EMC economics while I was gone :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  5. Cause the last one I saw go was around 700k.... I do have a plus sign with the 500k indicating it could be more
  6. How long were you gone? 1.5 years?

Show me, please, because that's an awful price.
  7. it's the unused kind
  8. Im with Emall on this one, anything less than 1m is good - most of the old promos are super hard to get these days as no one is willing to sell them. So honestly if I had one , I wouldn't sell for less than 1.5m
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. About a year indeed. I did still hop on the forums every once in a while, but didn't really keep an eye on the economics here on EMC.

On the other hand, I got some old promos myself too, and if what Eviltoade said about old promos is true for some of my 2013 promos, I maybe should do a price check too :p (Or I probably have false hope though :p)

As for the prices, this is a really high level of price so if you are going to sell it it will probably take a while before you find someone with enough rupees who is willing to spend that amount for a promo
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. For one, that's nearly 8 months ago. For two, that's a reverse auction for a USED Saltar, not an Unused. (Quoting God_Of_Gods) "Will accept used. Sorry not to clarify that."

It's true, and bloodra1n has an excellent price check for a ton of older and newer items, here's the link : https://empireminecraft.com/threads/price-check-150-promos.70059/#post-1286900

[quote="haastregt, post: 1334854"

As for the prices, this is a really high level of price so if you are going to sell it it will probably take a while before you find someone with enough rupees who is willing to spend that amount for a promo[/quote]

Personally I feel that a Saltar and Incitatus would be relatively easy to sell at this price. I may be wrong, but these items are high-demand, but of course most of the demand comes from people without money, so you'd have to find the right buyer. If I could get my rupees back up (which probably won't happen I don't really play EMC), I'd buy these in a heartbeat.
    haastregt likes this.
  11. Oooooo. You evil evil toade you....
    Eviltoade likes this.