[Price Check] Some promos and heads

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by LtCaptainMe, Nov 11, 2016.

1. For you promo nuts out there that know everything's price, I got a few that I am curious about the price.
    Trick'o'treat bundle(2015 halloween item)
    Headless horse man axe(2015 hallween item)
    Independence head, chest, pants and boots(2014 iday armor set)
    Freedom blade chest bundle(contains freedom blade and firework)
    Holiday pick(2013 Christmas item)
    Lucky bow
    Netherhound egg
    2013 haunted head(2013 halloween promo item)
    New years firework(2012 edition)
    Krysyy PVP head
    Purple Krysyy head(not limited edition, but purple krysyy head)
    Aikar head
    2016 new years eve aikar head

Thanks for you time, if only know a few, that is better than not replying at all:)
  2. Much money, very cash, so rupee.
    LtCaptainMe likes this.
  3. Bump once more
    • Trick'o'treat bundle(2015 halloween item) 65k
    • Headless horse man axe(2015 hallween item) ??
    • Independence head, chest, pants and boots(2014 iday armor set) 285k+ per piece, more if in chest form (this one depends on which piece you're talking about)
    • Freedom blade chest bundle(contains freedom blade and firework) ??
    • Holiday pick(2013 Christmas item) 250k+
    • Lucky bow 115k
    • Netherhound egg 85k
    • 2013 haunted head(2013 halloween promo item) ..? I would like to say at least over 55k, but don't quote me on that:p
    • New years firework(2012 edition) 6 digits for sure, somewhere between 110k-125k
    • Krysyy PVP head I know these used to sell for just over 1m, but as more have been getting released, they're easier to come around. I believe snapples sold one recently, so ask them for a price
    • Purple Krysyy head(not limited edition, but purple krysyy head) Purple krysyys are generally the rarer of the Krysyy alt heads, but I actually don't know how much they'd sell for:p
    • Aikar head Regular, with no lore? I think mman sold one or knows a price for one
    • 2016 new years eve aikar head 250k+
    Please understand that I should *not* be the first person to bother for prices. I do have a general idea of what I'm talking about but I'm not active enough in the market to know those very small changes over time

Hope this helps. :)
  4. *prices almost everything*
    cowland123 likes this.
  5. Independence head, chest, pants and boots(2014 iday armor set) Over the summer this was going for 180k per piece.

Freedom blade chest bundle(contains freedom blade and firework) Currently on the market for 12ok
    Dufne likes this.
  6. Ah? I believe that I'd heard 270k a few months ago and upped that. My bad
    AncientTower likes this.
  7. Thanks for the info guys!
    AncientTower and Dufne like this.
  8. A no lore Aikar head goes for around 80 to 120k, price has not changed. I bought mine a few years ago for 100K.