[price check] FadedMartian's Head

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by SparkIgnited, Dec 10, 2020.

1. How much would a faded head be? If i wanted to auction off one what should the lowest bid be?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  2. Not much
    MelleTheHundred likes this.
  3. I dont really see why it should have some value? Usually only staff-/retired staff-/teamheads have value since that is what is in demand usually. People outside of this group doesnt really have a demand for their head and therefor the price cant really be much bumped up. But I can be in the wrong and his head have gotten real popular and everyone wants it. I dont know :)
  4. 1r to a few hundred R
    padde73 likes this.
  5. He's a decently notable player on EMC. I think I paid 85k for one of these heads, another went for 80k at auction I think?
  6. Not arguing with that, just wanted to point out that "normal" player heads usually doesnt have a big prize compared to players somewhat correlated to an EMC team. Since collecting something, you need to have some restrictions. And a lot of head collectors have used the teams as the restrictions, since if they wouldnt they would have to collect all EMC members heads :p. Although other people can collect heads because of relationships/knowledge to the head/person and then the prize is usually what you personally think that persons head is worth sentimentally and then it can be hard to prize a head.

So in general I dont think a "normal" players head should be worth a lot in a collectors point of view, but heads can have worth outside of that of course. So I see no problem with it being more expensive, just wanted to point out my point of view on the prize for a non-staff, non-EMCteam player. :)
    We3_MPO, VoidDistortion and triphora like this.
  7. The truly rare ones are that of my new skin(s) ;) 0 are in circulation
    We3_MPO, MelleTheHundred and Kryarias like this.
  8. Is this in auction yet? id like one theirs so many ideas going threw my head of what i could do with it ;)
  9. depends on if anyone auctions it off as there was one or two that just were up for auction within the last few months
    We3_MPO and Obwangottemm like this.