[Price Check] Bee nests and stable vouchers

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Astromath1959, Sep 21, 2021.

1. I'm price checking bee nests and stable vouchers. What is the average pricing for each.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  2. I'm not in the honey market so I don't know bee prices but I know you can buy a stable expansion for 25k in game by typing /stable expand. If you are looking to sell a stable voucher it'd have to be lower than 25k or any person can just buy their own without needing a shop, mail, or trade to acquire it. My suggestion is staying at 20k or above but each can do as they please.
  3. Sounds reasonable. Thx.
    We3_MPO and Merek_Shadower like this.
  4. Ummm.

Try smp 2 and v +vv

I believe that is the voucher exchange.

Cause I don't think stable vouchers are over 4k.

Nest prices? I suggest shopping around a little. There is a list of current shops. Link is in my signature down there
    V v. V v

Shops, Mob Grinders, Resource Farms, Utilities listing --> https://emc.gs/t/82580/
    We3_MPO, DrasLeona247 and 607 like this.
  5. I live on SMP2 and there is no /v +vv Maybe another smp but I think Vault Vouchers are 4k not Stable Vouchers for Horses
  6. Plus, the fact is that mine is Soulbound as well.
  7. All vouchers are soulbound
    We3_MPO likes this.
  8. I’m not going to name drop the res but seeing as this is a price check thread. I’ve currently seen the stable voucher for 12,750 r.. So seeing as that’s the highest I’ve seen that would be a good price to judge how you wanna price your vouchers.
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  9. You are mistaken. According to the wiki, only supporters can buy stable expansions. Also, even diamond supporters can have at most five stable slots, unless they use vouchers. So stable vouchers definitely could be worth more than 25k. I'm sure they aren't, however.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  10. You are correct that supporters can only buy them, a fact which I forgot when checking. However I tried to buy another stable and I am maxed out at 20 stables per supporter. Non supporter is 5 which then becomes free to use stable in waste / wild.

Edit.. I just bought a stable voucher on my alt as a NON SUPPORTER for 25k. So that thread needs to be updated
    607 likes this.
  11. Ok. I think I know hot to sell this. Going to the Selling forum now.

P.S. I'm still trying to price bee nests (which includes 3 bees).
  12. She's right! Check /v +vv on smp2, it's waffle's place! Currently 40 stable vouchers in stock @4k each

13. I guess you could say that waffle has a "stable" business.
  14. I assume you mean you bought a stable upgrade? I'll let Moople know.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  15. Since bee nests are fairly common to find in the Wastelands I sell them at 100r each. I don't guarantee they all have bees though but they most likely have more than one.
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  16. Everytime I type /v +vv or /v +sv or /v 4567 sv as described above it says No res found by that name. I'm guessing Waffle removed this? I can type /v 4567 but move flag is off, either for me or everyone Idk.

Edit.. Nevermind Waffle has some sort of issue with me. I was able to get there with an alt.
    JesusPower2 and 607 like this.