[PRICE CHECK] 2014 Empire Firework *rare one*

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by Cardman142, Mar 10, 2018.

1. I have noticed I have a rare firework. So rare it's in no museums, not on the forums, and a staff had to investigate to see if it's a real item. To where I got it, I have no idea. Here is what it looks like:
    https://imgur.com/a/6sAzh
    not to be confused with:
    https://imgur.com/a/KTtVw
    --
    If you happen to have one of these fireworks please tell me by replying to this thread.

If you want to see this firework, then go to smp6 and type in "/v +ccc promo" and type /tpreview, then look in the midde iday chest and it's that one misfit firework.
    Big__Kev and AncientTower like this.
  2. I dont know what its worth Exactly but i would guess a few hundred thousand?

i would ask tomvanwijnen he might have a more exact value
    Cardman142 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  3. Not a single clue on what it's worth, only thing I know is that you offered 301k. :p

I have two :)
    Cardman142 likes this.
  4. I think one of my friends has one, she mentioned something about a different version being avaliable in /shopworld instead of /promo for a bit.
  5. You could prob sell to museums for big bucks ;)
  6. I would be very interested in this item and yes big bucks :D please pm me
    Cardman142 and q1zx like this.
  7. I have this firework too :) I never even realized it was out of sorts in any way until I was getting my promo collection evaluated by a friend when he picked it up, I of course didn't realize because I'm absolutely hopeless with promos. I don't know too much about it and neither does he besides the fact that it was available in /shopworld for a while and that may be the cause of the variation to the /promo version. Otherwise, it's a guess as to how many are in existence and how much it'd be worth. Personally I've never seen another promo like it before now, but my friend claims he's seen about 3-4 in other promo collections around servers, whether these include the ones pointed out here I don't know. So if anyone has any further information on it, I'd be interested to know! Thanks for pointing this out and making the thread! :3
    Starsphere and Cardman142 like this.
  8. From what i've seen, i'd guess there would be around 20-60 in existence (or through active players), but I doubt anyone would sell them until the price is more clear. I had people offer me 300k-1.2 mil rupees for the firework (in-game and forums) and yeah. idk
  9. I'll offer you you limited edition q1zx book worth 10,000,000 rupees, I can't give you a better deal.
    Cardman142 likes this.
  10. Sorry to rain on your parade Cardman142 but I have 33 of these :p

My bad, it's the 2014 EMC New Years. Looks just like your picture
    Starsphere and SansTheTimeLord like this.
  11. Holy xD thats a lot
  12. Mine is the 4th of july

EDIT: misread ur thing. -sigh- I just woke up
  13. Do you have any of these fireworks? I know you are extremely rich.