Possible glitch/bug? Constant Momentus and Marlix

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by MonkeyMakabby, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Thanks :) I can confirm that we've seen the messages, just haven't bothered to hunt them yet :D
  2. Biggin is on the case.
    I saw some of these messages when I was fighting them, Plus they were there when I got there. At first I saw 5, then I went further down and I saw way more. Also they were fighting each other.
  3. Ya lol I have dogs with me sometimes helping with Marlix's minions :D
  4. I was on smp3 a moment ago and saw the marlix message. went roaming looking for him, then found a momentus! after i defeated him ( he dropped loot and tokens), i found the marlix. when i killed marlix, he dropped no loot, and i received no tokens (all of this was on difficulty 5). I also noticed a spelling error (i think). It said "momentus's effective eifficulty was 5" I assume that should be difficulty lol
  5. just now another momentus spawned!
  6. Oh ya I forgot to post a screen of that from the other day lol Thought maybe it was just me.
  7. think i can kill this momentus, or would that be part of the bug ?
  8. if you got the spawn message you can kill it according to aikar. also it does not affect momentus
  9. As long as you see the minboss spawn and there aren't excessive amounts of them, they're free to kill.
  10. i saw the message and there was only one!