[POLL] Your Favorite(s) Star Wars Movie(s)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DaybreakerMC, Apr 5, 2017.

?

Your Favorite Star Wars Film (or TV series)

Star Wars (1977) 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Empire Strikes Back (1980) 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Return of the Jedi (1983) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The Phantom Menace (1999) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Attack of the Clones (2002) 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Revenge of the Sith (2005) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The Force Awakens (2015) 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Clone Wars Animated TV Show 2 vote(s) 50.0%
Star Wars Rebels Animated TV Show 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Star Wars I: Phantom Menace
    Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones
    Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
    Star Wars III.V: Rogue One
    Star Wars IV: A New Hope (Star Wars)
    Star Wars V: Empire Strikes Back
    Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi
    Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens
    Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi (Not Released Yet)

Additionally there's the two TV shows which I included. Although there's actually a Clone Wars animated movie, although because it sucked and wasn't a major part of the universe I didn't include it. And there was a pretty decent animated Clone Wars series from 2003, although I didn't include it due to the fact its majorly unknown.

I was searching through the forums and couldn't find a poll for this, which I was surprised. Maybe there is one that doesn't include the name Star Wars in it which would be odd but who knows.

But in anticipation of Star Wars Episode 8 and since the trailer is most likely coming to us after Star Wars Celebration (April 13-16, and no guarantees, just a guess that it will drop then).

Just, nvm I'm not putting anything else here just answer the poll if u haven't and if you have then click this link:

This is 100% Star Wars related!
  2. what in the world is Star Wars? never even heard of this thing lol jk i honestly dont have a favorite lol
  3. Clone Wars TV show all the way! watched every 121 episodes like 3 times now and even the unfinished/unreleased episodes. When I think of star wars i don't even think of luke