[POLL] When can you play FireFloor?

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jan 7, 2016.

?

When can you play FireFloor?

8 pm EMC time Tuesdays 13 vote(s) 6.8%
8 pm EMC time Thursdays (same day as Rainbow's at 4) 24 vote(s) 12.5%
1 pm EMC time on Saturdays 64 vote(s) 33.3%
8 pm EMC time on Saturdays 55 vote(s) 28.6%
1 pm EMC time on Sundays 21 vote(s) 10.9%
8 pm EMC time on Sundays 15 vote(s) 7.8%
  1. 8pm is the only time that works for us from Australia ;(
  2. I really like that so far people are in support of saturdays, even though there is mob arena, I'm not sure how others feel but I personally enjoy Fire floor more than mob arena because there is no barrier of entery (armor that you could loose). I prefer events that everyone has an equal chance at, but I know other people like things wit more skill.
    Equinox_Boss and We3_Nub_ like this.
  3. Aw for pete's sake :p 1 PM is the only time that would work for Europe, as 8 PM is 2 AM in many European countries (plus or minus a few hours)...

Maybe something like 4 PM EMC time would work best? What time is that in Australia? Here in The Netherlands that's 10 PM, and in the UK that's 9 PM.
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  4. 4pm on any day
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Sadly I can't attend any of these schedules, My best time is around 5pm-7pm...And on the weekends I can only make mornings and evenings.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. What would be cool, and I don't know if this is even possible, is if we had a firefloor event area that could be turned on at anytime. So let's say no moderators are around and we get a group of 10-20 players who want to do firefloor and we can just go do it.

Of course this assumes everyone would be mature about it and obviously there would be no ultra rare prize or anything but it'd still be cool to have some automated games we could play anytime without staff intervention.
  7. Something like this is possible on the Games server, which is in progress, but not for this.
    Equinox_Boss and WayneKramer like this.
  8. ah cool, good to hear :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I really like firefloor but boy scouts gets in the way on Thursday's so Saturday at 8:00 works for me and my dad.
  10. Think about it guys if they hosted fire floor the same day it would be a palooza of Firefloor :D
  11. I vote 8 pm Saturdays because emc time is 3 hours ahead of my time so I would technically be playing at 5pm which is fine because on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I have juvenile hall (school). But I'm free on Saturday and Sunday so Saturday 8pm would be fine with me. And also, I can't do Saturday 1pm because since emc time is 3 hours ahead of me, that would be 10am. But, I have a weekly karate class at 10am. So please do Saturday 8pm Krysyy.
  12. I have to agree this poll would be more useful if people select the times that work well for them, rather than their one best time. For example, someone in North America who's busy during the week will pick Saturday 8 PM as the best time, and not select Saturday 1 PM even though it would work. Someone in the UK might pick Thursday 1 PM (8 PM their time) because they are usually not doing anything on Thursday evenings when Saturday 1 PM would have also worked. Well, now you will pick Thursday 8 PM or Thursday 1 PM instead of Saturday 1 PM which would have worked well for both.

In any case I don't do firefloor but glad it will be at more times. No surprise Saturday wins. That's usually when things are the busiest on EMC.
  13. I Declare The Royal Ball Or What You Call "FireFloor" To Be On Saturday At 1pm! :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. It Sounds Absolutely MARVELOUS!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Cool, what is it? Is it a building contest?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. No it's a server dedicated to minigames. Kinda like some other major servers do.
  17. sounds good fam
  18. When will the polls be done.
  19. When is this poll done
  20. According to the wiki, FireFloor is already held at 4PM EMC every Thursday. This poll is for a second time for FireFloor.

4PM EMC is 8AM AEDT