[Poll] What kind of Minecraft player are you?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, May 22, 2017.

?

What kind of Minecraft player are you?

Poll closed May 29, 2017.
I make my own games, just point me to the waste and/or frontier! 5 vote(s) 23.8%
EMC staff makes my games. Staff events FTW! 3 vote(s) 14.3%
I need my player events: those are my favorite! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Staff or player, I don't care: give me my daily event, I NEED it! 4 vote(s) 19.0%
I take joy in making my own events, and many players (at least 1) agree! 2 vote(s) 9.5%
Shell: stop writing and finish your own event already! 2 vote(s) 9.5%
Other (please leave a comment below!) 5 vote(s) 23.8%
  1. Hi gang!

<disclaimer about the weekend and stuff goes here>

:D

So yeah... Minecraft is mostly about making your own game, this is also one of the reasons why I am a heavy supporter of EMC's welcoming to ALT's rule. For the record: I would like to mention that I have been a supporter of this rule long before I got my own alt (and maybe I shouldn't have, alt's can be troublesome) :p

BUT....

So servers also try to entertain and EMC is no different: mob arena, friday night miners (you can't deny the original!)... erhm.. sorry, I felt a bit rebellious there :D and of course all the whacky stuff Krysyy sometimes lines up for us (I am honestly not being sarcastic here :D).

Which leaves the question: what kind of Minecraft player are you?
    WardleDeBoss, 607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. ALTs rule? What is that? I see no mention of it in the Rules section.
  3. Woohoo FNM for FTW I still call it that anyways <3 you tell them Shel xD
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  4. I am the skeleton who likes to play no item rounds of mob arena XD
    WardleDeBoss and Eviltoade like this.
  5. :eek:?
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  6. Where's the 'I don't play at all' option? This is discrimination :(
  7. Use of alternate accounts is allowed on EMC. On many Minecraft servers and other places too, it is prohibited.

In response to the poll: I don't care about events, unless I'm with a friend. In that case, I don't care much about who's in charge of it, as long as there's room for chatter and fun. :)
    WardleDeBoss and ChespinLover77 like this.
  8. OK, thanks 607.

As for events? I have yet to participate in one.
    WardleDeBoss, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. When I clicked on this poll I expected you to mean like the options of redstoner builder adventurer but as for EMC you are right the events are the best part
    WardleDeBoss, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  10. I'm more of an economic player l, I try to make my way up in the economy by building automatic farms and hosting a lot of auctions. Events are fun and all, but the only ones I really attend are Mob Arena, Firefloor and MM (I only go to MM if a friend is going)
    WardleDeBoss likes this.