[Poll] Should I start a stadium/events ground for events every sunday (spleef etc.)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by xothis, Dec 28, 2013.

?

Should we start this arena of fun???

yessss!!!! 7 vote(s) 87.5%
NO. just NO. 1 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. Hi everyone, I was wondering if this is a good idea and how I would fund it. Ice_Lightning99 and I would make a stadium (1 res maybe 2 if needed) every Sunday it would run an event like a spleef or a parkour for a prize well please say if you would like this but the thing is we dont have loads of money to throw away so we need a way to make money to be/get the prize theres the obvious thing which is donation but I dont know if we could manage to get donations every Sunday.
    Please share any ideas for events or how we could structure/run this.
    Thanks~XD
  2. JackBiggin used to do something like this, and it often attracted a lot of people. I think this would be a great idea.
    hashhog3000 and xothis_dwarf like this.
  3. Like it. I might get a lot of free stuff.
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  4. this sounds good :D
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  5. I really like this idea, but i'm not sure if you could find enough people to donate. Maybe charging everyone 50r to play and then the winner get all would work.
  6. yeah but I want it to be free :/. I was thinking of doing championships too so like single championships and team championships with a big prize and a big entering fee