[POLL] Pick Your Favorite Build

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheDarkAngel7, Jan 1, 2023.

?

Who do you think won this contest?

Poll closed Jan 31, 2023.
TheLightTeam's Christmas Village 1 vote(s) 7.1%
TheDarkTeam's Toy Facotry 13 vote(s) 92.9%
  1. Hey EMCers,

As some of you may know I hosted a build contest yesterday evening, while we didn't have the turnout I was hoping for, we did have a 2 versus 2 contest. These teams certainly did a great job and they finished their builds about 2 hours into the contest!

TheLightTeam consists of: PatchesMasterBlk and MushroomClowd

TheDarkTeam consists of: NuclearBobomb and daanhu

One thing I want to point out before I give you previews of their builds, each of these teams had one type of block they needed to use in their build somewhere. It didn't matter where, just somewhere. TheLightTeam received Bone Blocks and TheDarkTeam received Coal Blocks.

TheLightTeam's Build - Christmas Village

This build features several houses in the build, all of these houses featuring those bone blocks! We also have a tree with honey blocks as the leaves, a candy cane, a small christmas tree plus an extra large christmas tree in the village.

This village also has its own ball that drops on New Year's Eve!

TheDarkTeam's Build - The Toy Factory

This build features a large factory using the coal blocks they were assigned as the conveyor belts.

These conveyor belts all lead to an open box present

To see these amazing builds up close come on over to 16002 on smp8 (it's west of spawn)!

Now it up to the community to decide which of these two teams will split the pot of 1,000,000 rupees! Vote in the poll!

Please refrain from using alternate accounts to cast multiple votes. One vote per person!

While I did promise both teams would receive book and quills to vote on who's the MVP, they were only allowed to vote for a teammate, which in a 2v2 you only have 1 teammate so it would be up to me to determine that and I just didn't get involved in the action enough to determine who would be the best MVP so I'll save the Diamond Supporter Vouchers for next time!

Everyone who participated did receive an SC of Emerald Blocks just for coming out. The poll will now decide who splits 1,000,000 rupees and who splits a DC of Diamonds.
  2. close vote xd
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. How long is the poll going to last?
  4. Not too much longer, I think the morning of the 31st, it was just after midnight on New Year's Day I started it.
    UltiPig likes this.