[POLL] ICC Tribute Centerpiece

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Mar 1, 2015.

?

What should be the centerpiece?

Poll closed Mar 15, 2015.
1 story pagoda style building with courtyard and statue 17 vote(s) 11.6%
Humongous cow with ice cream on its back 21 vote(s) 14.4%
Cow flavored ice cream cone with cow head sprinkles 13 vote(s) 8.9%
A cow turning into a player evolution. 12 vote(s) 8.2%
ICC eating an ice cream cone. 12 vote(s) 8.2%
Tnt block with udder pixel art and lava 3 vote(s) 2.1%
Garden with cows and mooshrooms 9 vote(s) 6.2%
Cow made of ice cream 5 vote(s) 3.4%
ICC with udders being milked by another ICC (Like a man milking a cow) 43 vote(s) 29.5%
Pixel art of ICC surrounded by melted ice cream 11 vote(s) 7.5%
  1. Again it wasn't among my original thoughts... but now that you mention it... :p
  2. xDDDDD
    besides, even having him squirt out pure ice cream is odd in itself. i mean, ice cream is milk with salt and sugar and other things.... so basically ICC is now harboring milk, salt, and sugar *among other things* inside his udders everyday until his other ICC companion comes around in the wee hours of the morning to milk him. >.>...

EDIT: to *ice cream* him
  3. This sounds perfectly reasonable for a male-cow to harbor in his udders. I mean who here doesn't want the ability to make their own ice cream without having to purchase a thing?
  4. First off, is ICC actually a boy? xD
    Second, I just realized I forgot that cows =/= bulls.
    Third, I just remembered what I wanted to suggest to @krysyyjane9191 for the next 4th of July event:
    Freedom Bull
    Only the strongest of wrestlers can handle this bull.
    Happy 4th of July! From Empire Minecraft 2015

(yes, it's a shiny cow egg. maybe milking it gives you a special item once every 12 hours--Bull of Milk or something xD)
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  5. 1. Yes. But he also has udders.
    2. That depends on the kind of cow/bull... the mythical ice cream cow is, of course, able to be what it wants to be. And if that means both a boy and a cow, so be it!
  6. The person behind ICC is a boy. But in the fashion of the great Dark_Liz, ICC can be whatever it wants to be.
  7. I seeeeeeeeeee......
    And I assume you are now trying to become a CornCerealCow?

EDIT: ^^^ based on your cows eating cereal profile picture >.>
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  8. Where is it going to be at?
  9. The original discussion thread says that the tribute will be on SMP1, but it is unknown as to where on the server at this time :)