[POLL] ICC Tribute Centerpiece

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Mar 1, 2015.

?

What should be the centerpiece?

Poll closed Mar 15, 2015.
1 story pagoda style building with courtyard and statue 17 vote(s) 11.6%
Humongous cow with ice cream on its back 21 vote(s) 14.4%
Cow flavored ice cream cone with cow head sprinkles 13 vote(s) 8.9%
A cow turning into a player evolution. 12 vote(s) 8.2%
ICC eating an ice cream cone. 12 vote(s) 8.2%
Tnt block with udder pixel art and lava 3 vote(s) 2.1%
Garden with cows and mooshrooms 9 vote(s) 6.2%
Cow made of ice cream 5 vote(s) 3.4%
ICC with udders being milked by another ICC (Like a man milking a cow) 43 vote(s) 29.5%
Pixel art of ICC surrounded by melted ice cream 11 vote(s) 7.5%
  1. that's why i asked if it she was sure it was appropriate =.=
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. actually - rule 9 section 4 ... and rule 10 section 6 both talk about keeping the server 'family friendly' ...

this isn't something generally spoken in a family setting

-and it does clearly say -
    • We're all up for a joke, but when people start getting upset, it's no longer funny. If you are reported, the issue is no longer a joke.
    Multiple people have been offended by this already; keeping things like these going is making everything look bad.
  3. Young children who live on small farms learn to milk cows at an early age. I wouldn't consider this inappropriate. Explaining it to a friend who doesn't play on EMC may be an awkward conversation, but it is not inappropriate.
  4. What if, we made Jeremy's large beard and head, in a Krib made out of game cases, like, console games and DVD things. GameKribJEREMY amirite?
  5. Yeesh, this thread has descended into udder chaos. Now, if y'all don't mooove along to a new topic besides "udder appropriateness," I'm going to have a cow. You might feel that you've just begun grazing the surface, but I think you've milked it for all it's worth! Now, I'm going to go hit the hay. If I wake up to find even one more pasture-aggressive comment, I'm going to have to just take the bull by the horns and bring out the big guns. This is the last straw, ya hear?

No, really, carry on. I've fulfilled my purpose in life by fitting all of those puns into one paragraph, so I'm all good. :p Though, if I may insert my opinion, I see nothing inappropriate about udders. Besides the fact that ICC is commonly associated with them due to their place in his name and builds (yes, EMC culture was built on a foundation of dairy treats and udders because we're awesome like that), they're simply another part of the cow that every farmer interacts with and basically the reason that we all have delicious things like milk, ice cream, and yogurt. If you don't like it, you don't have to read the thread, but there are most definitely going to be udders somewhere in this tribute residence, even if not in the central build. If it makes you feel any better, there's even a special item existing called the Sword of Udder Justice. It's just something that's gonna happen wherever IcecreamCow is concerned. :p
  6. Are we honestly trying to make something out of nothing again like the ICC Community Suggesting thread. If you have personal problem with udders, talking about udders or showing udders then get over it. Most children either from rural areas and urbans one are taught and/ or know where cows milk comes from a young age. So Now let's make this enjoyable thread then have silly debate if it's PG or not. Use your common sense here guys your not proofing anything.
  7. i wasnt mad at their being udders, but the specific one i quoted. It is just simply disgusting. Without going into detail, the one i quoted is just nasty. If someone build 100 udders for no logical reason, i wouldn't be offended. But if i have to sit and watch the udders get milked, I would start to get offended. I can't even begin to imagine how someone would build a cow milking himself, and be able to make it look PG.
    BailiB likes this.
  8. I was under the impression that it would be two ICCs...one of them milking the other...not...well, what you thought, lol.
  9. even if it was meant to be 2 ICC's...... it doesn't make me feel any better about it
  10. I now can very clearly see how that would come off as inappropriate. I suppose that maybe "another" should be added after "by" in the referenced poll option in order to avoid confusion.
  11. Well, not sure what to say then. Cows and other animals being milked is a very very normal thing for things you probably eat on the daily. :p
  12. Honestly its a part of life, and the fact that people seem grossed out by it is udderly sad. I mean the provide a substance that many life forms need and or depend on.

I Vote in favor of this for the following reason. Jeremy had a love for cows and still does, and in nature is a fun loving guy. He's the first to be by your side if needed,and the first to kick it if need be. I can't think of a better idea to show of his fun loving attitude.
  13. So should bowls of Holstein patterned ice cream be falling out of the udders from the milked ICC? Because that's what I'm imagining.
  14. I bow to your udder moo-gnificence. If I were to steak my earnings on whose punning skills would tan the others hide, it's no bull, I'd bet on you. Perhaps you cud author a mooving story to go with the winning tribute?
  15. I agree. Ice cream and cows have been a part of life for millenia. It's a pity that it took until the digital age before they were combined and anthropomorphized into the same being. This tribute, no matter which wins, will, of course, help ensure a virtual monument to this long overdue mythological creature!
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  16. The discussion has been had regarding the udders. I have cleared up the vote choice to remove any confusion.

Honestly at this point, either vote and give your opinion to the matter or don't. Udders are a normal biological aspect of a cow. If someone built a cow with udders being milked by a pixel art version of a man right this minute on EMC they would not be banned. Milking a cow is shown on Disney Jr shows, so no more arguing whether or not it is family appropriate.
  17. Can we still debate what the udders are expelling? I'd like it to be bowls of ice cream. Everyone else is too terrified to comment at this point. :p
  18. You want to turn ICC into an ice cream mooshroom? :confused:
  19. No no no... not mushrooms falling out... bowls of icecream! But now that you mention it...:p
  20. Oh i saw "bowls" --> mooshroom. Buckets = cow

So you want him to produce wood-into-bowls inside his udders too? =P
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.