Polar bear haven

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Gawadrolt, Feb 1, 2019.

1. I logged into smp8, stalking new players and I came across this...

I took this screenshot after killing two blizzards that were in the same small area and there is a sorgina about 100 blocks away from where i was standing too. :confused:
  2. Where's Leonardo DiCaprio when you need him :D
  3. I literally killed over 20 polar bears in a 200 block radius, 4 blizz's but i left the sorgina alone didn't feel like messing with it

edit: ENRAGED polar bears
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  4. And so close to lava lol
  5. Huh, is this an intended event, an unintended event, or a coincidence, I wonder?
  6. I think it has to do with the biome and the spawn areas. I don't think it was intended at all. I got a bunch of sparks and polar bear heads out of it though
    NuclearBobomb and 607 like this.
  7. i'm having the same thing happening but with enraged bunnies in a desert biome :p
    i think i have had like 5 bunnies in the same chunk
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  8. Same here. My main outpost is over a desert and see them often.
    607 and Allicanto like this.
  9. its fun :p but they do scare me sometime if i dont see them coming
    like 5 rabbits jumping on your back isnt fun :p
  10. I've had this happen on smp3 in the exact same biome. I killed about 30 enraged polar bears the first time and when I went back a couple months later I found another 5 all on one small hill.
    607 likes this.
  11. I've got a kill zone set up for just this type of mess. I love it!
    607 likes this.
  12. Found a similar thing about 400 blocks south of the centre waste outpost.. 20 within a 50 block area it's insane
    607 likes this.
  13. Okay, so it might not be intentional, but it's certainly not uncommon. :p
  14. should probably be addressed, but killing one of the easiest enraged mobs and getting a bunch of heads/sparks isn't really something im ready to complain about
    ForeverMaster and 607 like this.
  15. Nice mountain side of polar bears
  16. Polar mountain ;)
  17. I see your Bear's and I raise you some chests :D
  18. Oh, I get the feels! Those bunnies with their fluffiness can easily tickle to death anyone!
    I just had to, excuse me :D
    607, NuclearBobomb and Allicanto like this.
  19. ya, tickling on diff 10 is a real killer :p
    EvilBlo and NuclearBobomb like this.
  20. Polar bears and other Minecraft animals do not despawn automatically. That is why you can find large groups of those as enraged mobs.