Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ArkonXT, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Any fans of Mystery Dungeon here? My 3ds is currently broken but I've beaten Gates to Infinity and was/will be working on Super Mystery Dungeon of anyone wants to discuss that. :D

also my favorite tune from the new games is Ragged Mountain :p
    607 and _Levy_McGarden_ like this.
  2. I'm not sure how well a thread for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon will do if my General-Purpose Pokémon Thread already's getting hardly any use... :rolleyes:
    I'd like to play Red Rescue Team some time! It might be a while, though, as there are quite many games on the GBA I'd still like to play. :)
    I think Metroid Fusion and Sonic Advance are on my list before Mystery Dungeon, because I've already got Pokémon Blue, and I haven't got any games from the Metroid or Sonic franchises.
  3. That's cool! I'm fine with that, the only experience with the old games is my sister who has BLUE Rescue team. Plus Metroid and Sonic are awesome too so good luck with them!
    607 likes this.
  4. I used to play Explorers of Darkness all the time, but all the new games have been for the 3DS... :/
    607 likes this.
  5. Well, duh, would you expect them to release games for Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS, years after the systems' support has been ended? :p
  6. I can dream ;n;
    607 likes this.
  7. I've dreamt about similar things, they were among my most interesting dreams. ;)
  8. My 3ds is broken, so I cant play em either. I will wish will you too .w.
  9. Well, would you look at that... I was mistaken. ;)
    I came across this while visiting a museum, today, for only €10! I decided to get it. :)