Pokemon corner

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SaizoTheFifth, Apr 4, 2013.

?

which pokemon game do you play

Poll closed Jul 4, 2013.
pokemon diamond and pearl 15 vote(s) 53.6%
pokemon heart gold and soul silver 17 vote(s) 60.7%
pokemon black and white 17 vote(s) 60.7%
other 18 vote(s) 64.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cough Cough Cough GAMESHARK
  2. Nah, ds action replay.
  3. I thought pokemon was made by gamefreak
  4. in platinum I cheated to get my "weak" pokemon to lv 100 but I took 25mins to go through "pokemon leveled up" over and over
  5. Game shark is a cheating device.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Errmm...anyone play Fire Red or Sapphire? Any respect for the older games that got me hooked? Also, does anyone play the mystery dungeon series? They should have made gates of infinity for ordinary Nds... XD
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. I have Pokémon Mystery dungeon explorers of sky
  8. Back in the Day! There was 151 pokemon... all of it started with a blue and red gameboy game. I had both, of course, and played them on my gameboy pockets. Then something amazing happened! Pokemon Stadium arrived and you could transfer all those little pocket monsters to your N64 and battle on the big screen. Not only that but the best pokemon of all time hit the shelves, Pokemon Yellow. Not only could you get all three starters, but along side of you as you traveled on your adventure was your best bud Pikachu. If you were a serious trainer you could teach him how to surf and become the best Pikachu ever! Also around this time you would be playing Pokemon Snap and taking your save data to a block buster to print out your stickers of the pictures you took. Following these good times with Pokemon Pinball, Silver & Gold (amazing improvement on story and game), Ruby & Sapphire and later down the road the Gold & Silver remakes that come with a PokeWalker. :D
  9. Good times, good times. :D
    jkjkjk182 and OrigamiJoe like this.
  10. Hey there, I'm a Pokemon fan who started off with Pokemon diamond although I have played the originals including Yellow ;)
  11. how does the pokewalker work I lost it and never worked it
    (be the 100th poster now my posts don't count)
  12. pokeWalker is a pedometer that you could lvl up and catch pokemon on
  13. cool I wish I had it but I lost it at my old house and I moved :((anyone know how to show these pics)
  14. Pokemon silver.
    Level 100 Feraligatr nick-named "BUDDY".
    Most of my 4th grade year.
    BRING IT ON!!!
  15. My love for Pokèmon cannot be matched, since whe age of 2 I have been playing, watching, reading, Drawing Pokémon. My personal Favourite is Heracross and my Favourite game would have to be Emerald (Ruby and Sapphire with Battle Frontier and a ton of new features). I personally stopped watching the Animè as it got annoying. I used to run a Facebook page base on Pokemon and had like 1300 likes as well as a Pokemon YouTube channel the achieved 100 subs before I had to close it down. Some people even say Inplayed Pokémon so much that its what taught me how to read. I still occasionally do Pokemon spriting.

Now the Fun bit ready to see how much Playtime I have:

All Games before this no longer work such a the Gamebou color ones :(.
    Pokemon FireRed: 450:56 Hours on my second File some one erased my first one :(
    Pokemon Sapphire: 30:21 I spent more time on Ruby
    Pokemon Ruby: 120:31
    Pokemon Emerald: 84:45
    Pokemon Pearl: 580:26 Most playtime on any game I have ever played.
    Pokemon Diamond:10:12 This was more of an alt Account/Game for me
    Pokemon HeartGold: A ton of playtime but I broke :( Only game of which I have completed the National Pokedex :) and had 4 Stars on my trainer card
    Pokemon Black: 489:35
    Pokemon White: 3:45 After completing Black I didn't feel like progressing in this one anymore
    Pokemon White 2: 138:34 This Game was amazing for me

As you can see I am a massive Pokemon fan :D
    (That's my longest post ever :O)
    penfoldex and gabeli like this.
  16. NINJATTILA I think we can be perfect friends whats your res:D
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  17. come one guys we need 100 posts from players other than me
  18. Pokemon is so much fun! My DSlite stopped working :(, but I put over 100 hours (and lots of action replays) into pearl. I think heart gold was my favorite (first game with good cutscene stuff), although pearl is a close second with the underground (I think I have 30+ hours down there <3). I own emerald, leaf green, pearl, heart gold, and white. Got some pretty cool promo pokemon from mystery gift (zoroark, zorua, celebi, shiny suicune, etc.), and had a team of awesome guys from pearl who were legit lv 86ish. My team was sharpedo, ryperior, palkia, and I forget the other 3. My favorite pokemon: Snorlax. I had 4 of him when I played the TCG (X, EX, delta species, and regular).
  19. I got so lucky... I wore it when I jumped on my trampoline and got a munchlax :p
    Hey guys! What do you say we have some battles together?!?!? We can connect using the multiplayer thing and battle!

20. my two favorite things combined! :3