please stop bothering me about gambeling

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by mastermind205, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Let's not get too uppity or Edmund might come back and put us in our places for the lolz.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. Im glad the hacking was removed, but who was hacked? :/
  3. The person who posted the thread.
  4. no there are 4 levers one trap and door 2 levers reward two levers drop you . . . .and im unbanned it was all cleared up . .and another thing what is this nonsense about saudi arabia im seeing here???
  5. There were posts removed by Edmund because some people decided to be "jerks" basically.
  6. It's just some nonsense. Nothing to worry about. Some of us got carried away and posted irrelevant stuff (me included).

Good to hear your incident was cleared up and you were unbanned.
  7. When staff has to clean up a thread, it is very difficult to make it seamless. Also, inevitably there will be a few people who don't like that their comment has been removed because they feel that it was on-topic since the topic changed from the original one. Thanks for understanding the difficulties we sometimes face.
    Happyshopper likes this.
  8. I've been involved with other forums that moderate in the same way. Removing certain posts, so a thread ends up looking a little disjointed. So it's a moderation style I'm used to seeing.