Please, no autographs.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SchlonkeyKong, Jan 30, 2018.

1. I'm here to dig tunnels and build obnoxiously large mechanisms. Will work for food.
  2. Welcome to EMC!
    Sgt_Pepper4, LordessLevy and 607 like this.

3. Welcome :D
    Indigotin likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, iff you ahhve any questions, fele free to ask :)
  5. Welcome to the Empire.
    Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. I consider myself a pretty educated member of the Empire. :)
  6. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions, just ask! =D
  7. Welcome :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. Can I just start off by stating that this is one of most unique intro posts I have seen on EMC during my time here, and I've seen a lot of them!

Anyways, welcome to the Empire! Something tells me that you are going to fit right in with our community ;)
    _Devuu__, 607, NickkG and 1 other person like this.
  9. Welcome to the forums, I look forward to meeting you in game.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  10. I heard lag, did anyone else hear lag? ...just kidding, welcome to EMC. If you have any questions make sure to ask, there are many people whom are very helpful on this server. There are also lots of options and features to use.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. ^ :D Welcome to EMC!!
  12. GL and HF!
    (Don’t fall into lava and enjoy your stay!)
    mjnoe70 and MoreMoople like this.
  13. Look forward to seeing what you can do! Good luck in what you build and do, and welcome! :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  14. Finally, Mr. Ed. has come to Minecraft! Best feature of them all :D

Welcome! As a fellow tunneleer I can't help but point your attention to the voting page. Not only do you get nice rewards for voting, you'll get even bigger rewards if you continue to vote daily. If you keep up 300 days in a row you'll have got yourself a set of voters armor and voter tools. What makes those special is that they don't wear out (they can't break) and you can also never lose 'm (not even if you die).

And that makes them ideal for tunneling I think because you can just keep on going without having to repair or mend your items (it'll be slower than god tools, but...).

Figured I'd share ;)

Hope you're going to have some fun here!
    607, mjnoe70, Tbird1128 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Happy tunnels to you...

And welcome to EMC
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. ...but I really wanted an autograph...
  17. You should come by my res's on smp8. They feed the new and the poor. Hope you like melons!!! Yummy melons is what I eat.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Yeah...I think you'll fit right in here.
    Equinox_Boss and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.